..The end of the story..

6.16K POGGERS?? HOLY SHIT THANK YOU GUYS!!

Tw:

He stopped in track, as (y/n) did the same, Clay looking back at (Y/n). in her Soft toned (E/C) eyes He usually day dreamed about, remembering all the things they did together..

"What..?"

"You know.. why you did all of this.."

They were at the woods again, the leaves from  the Branches slowly falling off, falling down on to the grass that was beneath them.

(Y/n) looked behind her, where they were almost 37 minutes ago, remembering her friends being slaughtered to death by the man next to her..

"Why? Clay."

He felt empty at that moment, hearing his name come out of your mouth so.. Softly.. He sighed, turning around to look at you.

"Like i said.. You wouldn't understa-"

"But come on! I know nothing, Can i AT LEAST know why the HELL you killed our friends?!"

"YOUR fake friends.."

You rolled your eyes,

'Enough with the secrets.'

You were walking a step or 2 closer to him.. You looked up, locking your eyes onto his wooden moss colored ones.

"Tell me NOW!"

"Scumbag.."
You muttered under your breath.

He was shocked, his eyes widening. You tensed up from his expression, you'd sometimes call him names to tease him but this? this looked like you weren't playing around to him, but how did he feel? he was great at masking things but in scenario's like right now was more scary than stimulating.

your heart beating faster and faster.. Waiting for a response from the guy infront of you.

"You heard me. TELL ME WHY YOU DID THIS!!"

His eyes started to look annoyed, angry almost.

You didn't want to admit it, but you were scared of him.. He was scary when he wanted to be, way worst then it should've been..

You were snapped out of your head when you heard a loud voice that was echoing through the sky infront of you.

"They were fake all your life.. I COULD NOT let you go with those little shits.. THEY FUCKING HURT YOU!"

You looked frightened, shocked.. He almost never swore, only when he's either stressed or in pain.. Mentally or physically..

"You don't even KN-"

You were cut off.

"they were TRYING to be your boyfriend AND IT PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH!! and you KNOW i get jealous easily for shit i cannot controll. "

He got closer to you, making you step backwards.

'Just because he was jealous? what childish little game is this..'

But what happened at camp was absolutely not childish.

it was messed up.

"You don't know how much rage i had when you hung out with them.. George, he used you to get with other girls.. He didn't even bother to ignore us both, it's disgusting."

'Hold on, Is that why he always avoided me around other girls?'

"SAPNAP, HE USED YOU TO LET HIS ANGER OUT IN YOU!, HE LIKED MESSING WITH YOU AND HURTING YOU OVER AND FUCKING OVER AGAIN, MAKING YOU ALMOST CRY FROM HIM EITHER YELLING AT YOU OR HITTING YOU FOR "FUN" IT MADE ME RAGE WHEN I SAW YOU CRY, RUNNING TOWARDS ME EVERY DAMN DAY BECAUSE OF THAT DUMBASS!!"