18: CHANGE OF HEART??

SCENE 1: Everyone is getting ready in the family for the marriage.....

Riddhima: *calls kabir* Kabir?

Kabir: Riddhima, i am almost done! Just give me 15 min, i am taking her down, be on a lookout near the door

Riddhima: Fine...

Dadi: Riddhima, let me go in to check if she needs anything..

Riddhima: *hold her hand* Dadi! I will take care of it! Actually she is dressing up, makeup and everything is done...just final few touch ups and she will be the mosttt beautiful bride ever!

Dadi: Ok! Tell her to hurry up!

Riddhima: Fine dadi! 

Dadi leaves...

Riddhima: *messaging kabir* Are you done? Soon she will be called downstairs!

Kabir: *reply* I am done! I have even kept the letter! She is out of the room also...and she is safe! Trust me, everything is alright, now you take care..

SCENE 2: Dadi sees Riddhima in the hall...

Dadi: Riddhima, is shreya ready?

Riddhima: Yes dadi, she said she wanted to take a nap! Since she was feeling tired and also she has to sit continuously, so..

Dadi: Ok, ok, anyway there is a lot of time left, for the ceremony to begin, so nothing to worry...Beta if you don't mind go and call Vansh, please..

Riddhima: Sure dadi...

She goes to call Vansh...

Riddhima: *knocks* Mr. Vansh, dadi is calling you downstairs...

Vansh: Riddhima, can you come in...

Riddhima: No actually, i have some...

Suddenly Vansh pulls her in...

Riddhima: Excuse me??

Vansh: I am sorry, but can you help me with this brooch...

Riddhima: *looks at the brooch* Sure...

Vansh's pov: What are you Riddhima? Sometimes, i feel like you are very hard person to read and the next minute you act like an open book which is easy to read! 

Riddhima's pov: Vansh, you are getting ready in vain! When there is no bride itself, what will the groom do alone?!

Riddhima: I am done, i will leave....

Vansh: Thanks!

Both of them come down and vansh takes his seat in the mandap...

Riddhima's pov: Now soon, there will be an explosion of truth, that the bride has run away! Too bad Vansh!