Chapter 5 - Darkness

I return to the party and decide to drown my sorrows with copious amounts of Prosecco. They go down easy and quickly. I start to feel light headed, fuck that last drink has tipped me over the edge. I hadn't eaten since lunch time, I didn't have time and I was far too nervous to eat anyway.

I make my way to the front doors to step outside, hoping the fresh air will help. Jesus whoever invented heels is an arsehole! I stumbled outside.

While lifting my foot I lost my balance and began to fall, but I felt arms wrap around me holding me up

"Woah looks like you have had a fair bit to drink Missy" said the guy holding me up

"I'm James and my god you are a fine looking woman, what are you doing out here by yourself?" he asks

"Ermm I need air, feeling a bit rough" I mumble everything is spinning. Fuck I need to get home. I need to get to my brothers.

"Where's Joseph? I need Joseph" I say trying to steady myself but my legs can seem to hold me up.

"Who's Joseph?" James asks "is he your man?"

"Eww no! that's fucked up" I say and start laughing, finding it hilarious in my drunken state.

"Good" James says his voice is dripping with enjoyment. I can feel his hands moving over me one is moving up to my breasts, the other is on my arse and he starts to squeeze firmly.

"No, no get off me" I struggle to get myself free

"Oh come on, it's just a bit of fun, come on don't you want to feel what it is like to be with a Don? you could be one of my whores, you would like that wouldn't you?" his teeth gritted 

"get the fuck off me, NO! Stop!" I am too drunk to be able to free myself or defend myself, no matter how much I am trying. For fuck sake Emilia! Nice one you fucking idiot getting this fucking drunk.

I can feel his hands grabbing me hard, its hurting. The hand that was on my arse is moving to the bottom of my dress he starts to slide his hands up my thigh.

"I said get off me, you disgusting cunt" I spit at him, at least i think i am, it could be so slurred at this point I have no idea! This only makes him more aggressive

He moves his hand from my breast to the back of my head and pulls my hair back.

"What did you say to me? you filthy fucking whore!"

The next thing I know everything is moving in slow motion. I hear a bang. The hands that held onto me so tightly slowly fell away. I can feel that there are warm droplets on my face. I see blood at the side of his head, his eyes are blank, empty and soulless as he falls to the floor. I feel my self slowly begin to fall too and then there is darkness.