Chapter 26 - The Morning before the Wedding

I wake up again in Lorenzo's arms firmly wrapped around me, his body moulded to mine. I can hear his breathing, he's not yet awake, I move slightly and his body mirrors my movement. I feel something firm pressed against me. Someone is having a nice dream.

I try not to wake him but the heat coming from his body is roasting me. I carefully try to move his arm. Without him waking but he pulls me in tighter.

"Where do you think you are going?" His voice horse, he is still half asleep.

"I need to get ready, I have to pick up my dress for tomorrow and -"

"Have someone else pick it up, stay in bed with me" he presses his hard cock against me.

"Enzo" I roll over to face him, his hair is loose, a strand has fallen in front of his face but his eyes remain closed, I gently brush it behind his ear.

"Did you know you are the person who calls me Enzo? Well the only other person I allow to call me that. Only one other person has been able to call me that"

"Who?" I ask more abruptly than I would have liked, but the jealousy in me has crept to the surface

"My mother" he says quietly.

My heart sinks for him, he loved his mother so much I can't imagine how much he misses her.

"She would be so proud of you and what you are about to do" I tell him placing my hand over his heart.

"She would be proud of US" he corrected me "I know she would have loved you. She would be running around like a headless chicken if she was here today making sure everything for the wedding was ready and perfect for us." He chuckled thinking of her.

"I wish I could have met her, I would love to thank the woman who brought you into this world" I kissed him on the forehead and he pulled me in tighter to him.

"10 more minutes" he grunted.

"I would love nothing more than to stay with you in bed all day but we have things to do. You need to get to the camp and I need to make sure I have my dress and everything is ready for tomorrow"

"Argghh" he groaned as I got myself free from his grip and made my way to the bathroom to have a shower.

I turned back to look at him laying there, expecting to see his eyes closed but I caught him with his eyes wide open watching my naked body. His hand grabbed onto the bed sheet in frustration. I smiled and closed the door behind me.

When I came out of the shower he was gone.

"Enzo" I called but he didn't answer, he probably got a call, the phone hasn't stopped ringing the last few days.

I went into the wardrobe. I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a satin burgundy floaty cami and my black leather jacket with black boots. I look myself over in the mirror, Christ now I am dressing like him! But it looks nice.. this will do. I head to the office to find him and as I suspect he is on the phone.

He is standing looking out of the window one hand leaning against it, he doesn't have a top on, all he has on is a pair of grey sweatsuit jersey trousers, which are low on his waist, his back is broad and muscular, he has broken angel wings tattooed on his back. Fuck he looks amazing.

"Is he okay though?" I can hear the concern in his voice. "Shit.. no take him straight to Sarah at the children's ward in hospital. She will help him."

Who is that, who is going to the hospital? The children's ward? hospital? Then it clicks Marco!! His son!!

"No stay with him, call me when you have news" he puts down the phone