Chapter 11 - Lorenzo

I order myself and Emilia a drink at the bar and then Vinny comes over.

"Not now Vinny" I snap. Can I get one fucking moment?

"Don it's important"

For fuck sake! I let out a sigh.

I turn to her, every time I look at her I lose myself, her gorgeous green eyes glistening from the lights in the room, her skin is soft like silk. The red dress accentuates her curves and her gorgeous breasts, the slit that leads up her thigh is driving me crazy. Fuck. Why didn't she wear the black dress? it's hard enough to concentrate when she isn't wearing something like this. What I would give to take her away from here right now.

"Wait here, I won't be long" her face looks unimpressed but duty calls, I follow Vinny.

He brings me to a closed door

"So who is here?" I ask impatiently

"Don Banichi, Don Russo, Don Costa, Don Maretti and your father to name a few".

I rub my fingers against the bridge of my nose, I really can't be fucked to deal with this right now but it is all part of being a Don.

"Let's get this over with"

All I can think about her, Emilia. I shake her from my mind now is not the time for distraction these are connections I need for when I am head of the Empire. It is time to focus.

We walk in and it is dark, it smells like cheap perfume, smoke and old men. I see my father, a young girl sitting on his lap - poor girl. I make my way over to them

"My Son" my father says standing up letting the girl slip to the floor

"Don Martello'' I greet him with a nod.

My father reaches down for the girl pulling her by her hair, he disgusts me the way he treats women. 

"A bottle of Dom now" as she leaves he slaps her arse, laughing.

Ever since my mother died he has got worse. It is no secret that often Dons, Cappos even soldiers take on a mistress or two. It is something to be proud of and something that is not hidden amongst the men. I assumed I would take one as my father did and my uncles. My grandfather however he didn't, he loved my Nonna she came before everything, she was his world, he valued her more than everything his empire, his children and his money.

That is something I wanted when I was young and naive, but as I grew older I saw that love is something for civilians. So I fuck when I want to, who I want to, no feelings attached they make you weak, which is why I cant be around Emilia - She makes me weak, she makes me feel. Choosing her was not a good idea.

"Sit Son, sit" my father beckoned me to sit down

As soon as I did, two girls came and sat next to me, they smelt like cheap perfume, they were pretty, you could not deny that, their tits were perfect and giggled when they laughed.

The part of me that wants to take one behind the curtain and bend her over and fuck her so hard until she cant take anymore, has gone. The desire for other women has evaporated. That was me before I saw Emilia. 

I physically feel their hands on my lap rubbing my thighs but inside I feel nothing, no arousal, no desire... nothing. My mind starts drifting to her to Emilia, I light up a cigarette and try to pay attention to the conversation with the Dons.

"So the profit from the shipment to America will be divided equally amongst us, the council has agreed it" said Don Russo

"Yes and my Son will be there to ensure it is unloaded on the other side, won't you Lorenzo?" asked my father

Just at that moment I saw Vinny walking at pace towards me. What does he want now!

"Yes I will arrange a team to ensure it reaches its final destination" I address my fathers question

Vinny stands behind me and leans in close so no one can hear

"What Vinny" I snapped trying to listen to the conversation with the Don's, because of this I couldn't hear everything Vinny said but I heard him say Emilia's name and my focus shifted solely on him.

"What about Emilia" I snapped

"she well she's.." he stuttered

"spit it the fuck out Vinny you might be my cousin but I will shoot you" patience is a vertue I am yet to master.

"she's dancing" he finally spat out

The thought of her dancing turned me on, but the thought of other men watching her made me angry. I could feel it boiling inside me. I would deal with this later and punish her if I needed too but for now I needed to focus on the Don's.

"let her dance, just don't let her drink too much"

I got a flash back to the last time she got drunk. The fucking guy touching her, trying to rape her. It made me feel sick,it made me want to shoot him in the head again and again, even though he was already dead.

"Don Lorenzo" I could hear the fear in his voice

"I think it is too late for that, she is dancing with someone, he has his hands-"

I didn't need to hear anymore. I jumped up from the seat

"Lorenzo! Lorenzo!" I heard my father call after me but I didn't give a shit.

I burst through the door. People jumped back in shock. I didn't care. I needed to find her and find the man who thinks he can lay a finger on her.

I grabbed Vinny by the throat

"WHERE VINNY? WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" I shouted

I looked around but I couldn't see her, but I could hear the music in the other room. I followed it.

I finally made my way through the crowds to the edge of the dance floor. There she was, I could see her red dress, moving with her body to the music. The slit in her dress was revealing too much of her thigh, the way she moved mesmerized me, it was hard not to imagine her doing it on my dick. But that thought quickly vanished when I saw the man behind her, his hands on her waist, touching her where my hands had been earlier. What the fuck is she doing? I don't care who he is, this stops now. I see nothing but RED.