Chapter 25 - Final Preparations

I try to stand up but my legs feel weak and twitching as the adrenaline of what happened slowly leaves my system, I feel drained. Before I stand he is there next to me.

"Let me" he says as he scoops me into his big arms, I take in a deep breath savouring his scent.

"I love the way you smell" I whisper to him as my eyes close and I fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up to the sound of a door closing, there is light shining through the frame, a small lamp is lit on the table across the room too but it is dark and my eyes are trying to focus.

"Enzo?" I call out for him. My eyes manage to adjust to the light. I see him standing there sliding a gun into his hoster. He's leaving. My heart sinks.

"Where are you going?" I ask because I really don't want him to leave. I wish he could stay here with me.

"I need to go to meet Pauly and Vinny, I won't be long," he replies, putting things into his pockets.

"Okay" I mutter quietly, I forgot he told them he would meet them at the Camp - we don't have much time.

I know he has things he has to prepare and make sure everything is sorted and in place before the wedding. I shuffle myself to get more comfortable now more awake, I realise I am in his room, not mine.

"You stay here, I will ask someone to bring you food. Put something  on TV I will be home before you know it" he tells me

"You want me to stay here?" he does realise i am in his room doesn't he?

"That's what I said" he replies, sliding another gun down the back of his waistband behind him.

"But what about the no women sleeping in your bed rule?" I ask. That's what he said and I have never slept in his bed.

"Emilia you are not just any woman, you are mine. You will stay with me"

I can't help it, my mouth raises into a smile, my heart is bursting with happiness. He has finally let me in, he knows that he can trust me completely.

He walks over to me and plants a kiss gently on my lips, the fire inside me ignites I want more. He goes to pull away from me but I grab him bringing his lips back to mine. I slowly press my tongue against his lips and he opens allowing my tongue to flow against his. I instantly feel tingles in my stomach and between my legs, I want him again.

He quickly pulls away from me and puts his hand down his trousers adjusting himself, this confirms it his dick is hard.

I can't help it, my eyes can't stop staring at the bulge in his trousers I need it - without even realising I licked my lips.

"Don Martello, it appears part of you would like to stay"

At these words fire flashes in his eyes he grabs me around the neck with his hand squeezing firmly. FUCK! I feel wetness between my legs. There is something about his power and how strong and dominant he is that makes me so turned on. I smile at him wanting him to take me.

"Do not tempt me," he says firmly. His hand slowly releasing itself from my neck, disappointment crashes down on me.

My eyes glance down his dick is still like a fucking rock, i know he wants me too "it is not me who is tempting you Don Lorenzo." I say with a smile.

"Stay here" he demands, he gives me a last look and leaves shutting the door behind him.

My heart is racing, I want him so badly, the frustration is almost unbearable I want to be satisfied in the way only he can.... FUCK!