P R O L O G U E

I'm fucking sweating and felt nervous. She's late for five minutes. I was about to leave my position but someone stopped me.

"Bro. Don't worry too much she's coming. She's with Nali."

I'm worried. What if she change her mind marrying me? No, that's not gonna happened.

"The Bride is here!"
The wedding organizer said.

I sighed. Thank God she's here already. Nate pat my left shoulder.

"I told you Bro."
I smiled.

The wedding song started as she walks down the aisle. She's wearing the gown she chose and she's holding a bunch of white roses that she love.

My world slowly walking towards to me with her parents beside. My eyes can't hold it, I cried. I love her so much.

At last! She's in front of me. Her father gave her hand to me.

"Please love her until the end."
Her father said and pat my shoulder. While her mother hugged me.

"Take care of my daughter Dash."
I nodded.

I look at my beautiful bride. She wipe my tears and cling into my arm as we walked in front of the altar.

"I love you Dash."
she whispered to me that makes my heart flatter.

"I love you too, Amy."
I replied.

We both face the front where God is the witness of our marriage. Not until I saw you lying on the floor getting dirty by your own blood.

@PiggyBank19