22: BEAUTIFUL DOOM!?

SCENE 1: Riddhima and vansh follow the priest to the barn...

Priest: All things that you may require is here, like blankets and wood for bonfire to keep you warm, but if you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask...i will tell my wife to send food for you...

Riddhima: Thanks a lot! 

Priest: It's ok, i will take your leave now...

Priest leaves...

Riddhima's pov: I hope this night goes easy without any problems!

Vansh: God! Damn it! *he bangs the phone against his hand as if it would start working* This phone had to get switched off now only?!

Riddhima: *rolling her eyes* Can't you stay calm for a second? It's not like you will die without it!

Vansh: You have your phone right? Give it to me...

Riddhima: NO! I mean my phone is not a special phone to have network! My phone also doesn't have any network...And if we try now, my phone battery will also drain out! *sneezes* 

Vansh: *rolling his eyes, he holds riddhima's shoulder and makes her sit* Here take this blanket and make your self feel warm! 

Riddhima: Thanks! 

Vansh *looks around* Ughh!

Riddhima: What are you searching for??

Vansh: Wood! For the bon fire!

Riddhima: It's right there *she points towards the direction where the wood is*

Vansh: Fine, Now where will i find the match stick...

Riddhima: It will be with the priest, i will go and get it...

Vansh: It's ok! You sit, i will go and get it...

Riddhima: *puts her hand infront of him* No need, you gather the wood, i will go and get it, and you have sinus problem even, which will worsen if you go outside and get drenched...

She leaves...

Vansh's pov: Why does she never listen to me? Always she has to do what she thinks! *his thoughts slowly drift towards her answer to his question* She loved someone? Weird, i mean it's not weird she loved someone, it's weird that, the love was one sided, what kind of an idiot would not want to be with her? *he then realises his relationship with her* But in my case it's different! I mean, i married her for a reason, she went to my  study room and tried searching for something! For what probable reason did she follow me when i was meeting with virat, and then her little act as a spy in my study room! It was good, that i changed the place of the reports, otherwise she was soo close! But why did she wanted the reports? Does she know him?

Suddenly he hears a voice...

Riddhima: OUCH!!!!

Vansh: Riddhima?! *he comes outside to find riddhima on the ground and decides to help her* Riddhima, let me help you...

Riddhima: No! I can help myself, i don't need your help...*she tries getting up, but ends up falling again and again* 

Vansh: *giggles* Now can i help?

Riddhima: I said no! Why can't you...

Vansh suddenly picks her up, making riddhima feel annoyed...

Vansh: Well thanks to your foolishness, now i have to suffer anyway from sinus...

Riddhima: No, no, you don't get to blame it on me! Ok?! Because i never asked you to help, you were the one who came forward, if you regret it soo much you should have never come only! Anyway here take the matches...