clingy for demon reasons

1291 words
platonic wilnoblade

——

"technnnoo!!" a piss blond child screamed running towards a pinkette with a farmer's hat. techno stopped planting the potatoes, attempting to quickly covering it with dirt before the child could trample the crops. as the child rushed over, he slipped on the wet dirt like a fool. a red and white shirt now covered in moist dirt.

the older glared at his dirt covered brother. "ew.. anyways- techno! tubbo's trying to drown me again make him stop!!" the blond whined, getting up and idiotically attempting to brush off the dirt on the white part of his shirt, getting frustrated while doing so.

techno rolled his eyes and yelled "toby!" to which a brunette poked his head up from a box on the cottage's patio. "yeah?!" toby, slightly older than the other child, yelled loud enough to not have to move closer techno's side.

"did you try to drown tommy again??"
the pinkette turned his attention to toby in the box, ignoring the piss child who was sticking his tongue out at toby with a thumbs down until laughing awkwardly when techno looked back at him.

"he tried invading my box!!" toby said, clutching the corner of the box in one hand and filling a water gun in the other.

"he's lying!! i didn't!!"

techno glanced back and forth from toby to tommy until huffing out "brruuuuuhhh"
the blond and the brunette looked at each other, 'we're dead' toby mouthed out. 'we're not' tommy mouthed out with noisy breaths.

"tommy take tubbo to phil's house so you two can do something amazing, chores"

"technooo i don't-" "tommy" "fine"

the pinkette watched his little brother and cousin leave the farm on a horse. the two younger boys had taken hours to get all the stuff they needed for the journey. he smiled slightly, maybe he was a bit sad to see then leave and maybe a bit worried since it was late but he knew they'd be fine.

he was snapped out his thoughts when he heard something hitting a tree with heavy breaths. his head quickly turned to the tree, staring at it with wary eyes.

after deciding nothing was there he turned back around and was met with a surprise. a stranger's face close to his and i mean really close like a centimetre away from each other, so reasonably the pinkette backed away from the stranger.

techno could see the strangers features better and maybe he thought the brunette standing in front of him was kinda cute.

his eyes were like lanterns, the glow putting techno's torches to shame. yellow glowing orbs meet duller red ones.

one male stared blissfully surprised and the other stared confused. techno reached for his sword and aimed it at the stranger with pretty eyes, the lantern like glow dimmed at this action.

"who are you and what do you want?"

techno asked, keeping his sword aimed at the stranger with a slightly shaky hand. he didn't know why he was shaking, it wasn't out of the norm for see a stranger in the middle of the night for him but this one.. this one made him feel different.

"i'm a demon and.. i'm here to haunt you? no that was terrible.. fuck"

the demon's voice surprised techno, it sounded lovely until he mumbled sounding broken. almost like the demon had been crying and was now on the verge of tears but went back to sounding put together and charming.  "a demon..?" techno asked, his grip on his sword tightening.

"yeah! i'm here to steal your soul~!" the demon boy sang as if to be threatening but came off childish. he twirled in the air a bit until planting his feet to the ground with a grin. the pinkette put his sword to his side but kept a tight grip on it, he didn't view the demon as a threat but knew to be careful.

"okay but why" "you killed people my beloved blood god!" the lantern glow was brighter than even when the words left his mouth, maybe he's a bit too excited to talk about killings..

"yeah that's a hobby of mine and you didn't say your name" techno wasn't wrong all he knew was that the stranger was a demon that looked charmingly awkward.

"ah- i didn't? sorry i must've forgot that part but i'm wilbur, wilbur gold" he reached his hand out to techno for a handshake but the curly haired brunette didn't get a handshake so he chuckled softly and put his hand down.

wilbur stared at techno awkwardly while he seemed to be lost in thought. the brunette admired the others features for a while until screaming in lowercase when techno ended up locking eyes with him.

"weren't you a prince or something? like prince william arthur gold from the kingdom of newfundland or something" techno said looking away from wilbur, there was a hint of interest in technos voice which made the demon smile.

"yes! you're right on the mark. i was a prince when i was alive but then i was executed for reasons i forgot so that doesn't matter but how do you know about me mister blood god?"

the brunette tilted his whole body upside down with curiosity which earned a small chuckle from the oh so great blood god.

"my dad gives me a lot of history books nothing more but uh you're here to steal my soul right?" techno said as he walked inside the cottage. when he noticed wilbur didn't follow he peaked his head out the door and saw wilbur simply nod to the question asked.

the two stared into each other's eyes, getting lost in them and exploring every single bit of it until techno made that one hand motion that's like saying "come here" without actually speaking to wilbur.

the tall demon fuck's eyes lit up more, to the point it was practically blinding. techno could feel a wave of regret already washing over him, yeah let the demon inside your house that's so smart, he mentally sighed as he watched wilbur rush into his house like a hyperactive puppy on steroids or something.

"wooahh cottagecore serial killer" wilbur said looking around the cottage, techno couldn't tell if that was compliment or not so he stayed quiet as he watched the- well he couldn't tell if wilbur was taller than him or if the brunette just floated to look taller- but he watched the boy with an unknown height look at every nook and cranny in techno's home.

if we're sticking to wilbur being like a hyper puppy then he's the type that would run into everything and accidentally knock over things, if we're being more specific than wilbur's like a pitbull.

"wilbur could you not destroy my house please..?" techno with his arms crossed and his red eyes glaring at wil with slight concern and regret.

when wilbur's name exited techno's mouth the brunette had stopped completely. he looked like a kid caught in freeze tag with his not so regular frozen pose. for a moment techno became worried, concerned he said something wrong.

he didn't know why in that moment he felt like he knew wilbur better than he knew himself but he was snapped out of the thought when he saw wilbur staring at him with a stupid large grin.

"wilbrrr"

"what you prefer wilbah?"

wilbur snickered

"you're american"

wilbur didn't leave techno's side after that night, well he left the pinkette alone when he was in the restroom but for the rest of the time techno had a clingy demon that liked singing.

wilbur came to steal techno soul but only ended up stealing his free time and both didn't mind thar fact one bit.