sleepy driving

a/n :  simple lil oneshot of the bois before this book gets bombarded with dreambur oneshots

726 words (minus a/n)

——

recently the sleepy bois decided to meet up as a whole group, at first techno said he didn't need to go considering he was in america while the others already in britain. yet wilbur insisted and even payed for techno's flight.

when they finally grouped up the day consisted of tommy yelling "BIG MANN" while chasing strangers with a new and improved vlog gun, techno being clingy towards wilbur, wilbur yoinking tommy away from strangers while being protective over techno and phil apologising for whatever the fuck the rest had done.

it was weird for all four to be calm and quiet but maybe the only reason they were like this was because the sleepy bois finally became sleepy and went to sleep, all besides phil.

phil let out a calm sigh, looking at the red light and then looking at his sleeping friends. tommy was snoring not loud enough to be annoying but loud enough to be heard, techno was clinging to wilbur's arm with his head on the older's shoulder and wilbur who peacefully slept with his head against techno's.

it was wasn't surprising that techno was so clingy towards wil but tommy wouldn't stop teasing the pinkette about it saying things like, "clingyblade" and "don't shine his shoes in front of me" with a smug smile that instantly dropped when techno started to chase him.

phil understood why techno clung to wilbur during this trip. wil was like the boy's support, techno teamed with wilbur for most mcc's because he knew him and was comfortable with him, wilbur helped techno grow a bit more social without forcing him to speak to people.

so naturally when techno came into a new environment with his support right there, he would cling and not let go.

at first phil tried to get techno to not grab the other's yellow sweater so hard but was interrupted by wilbur saying it was fine. after that only tommy really pointed it out while the rest already viewed it as normal.

speaking of clingy, tommy was also sorta clingy towards wilbur but phil could only guess that tommy was jealous that his big brother figure was being dragged away by a curious techno who wanted to look at every place in brighton before getting distracted by something else.

tommy hogged wil's attention the last time there was a meet up and it seems like he wasn't the type that liked to share. he stared at the two like a younger brother who just got turned down of playing a game with his brother because his friends were coming over, the look of betrayal but not one to take to heart.

tommy soon accepted that he couldn't annoy wilbur as much now but he still made sure to be a little shit to all of his elders. honestly it quite funny the way wilbur just awkwardly smiled whenever techno and tommy argued like younger siblings that wanted to spend time with their cool older brother.

it was fun being together, it was fun being able to go to the arcade together, go to shops and just be idiots at the hotel.

phil found a space to park the car and drove to it with a simple thought,

"i hope we can do this again"

tommy's parents trusted wilbur and phil to take care of tommy and understandably didn't trust techno as much but the way both adults seemed to vouch for techno's trustworthiness helped calmed them. obviously still not fully trusting but it was enough.

the car stopped and phil looked back at his friends once again, a tired smile being the only reaction before sitting comfortably to fall asleep.

yeah phil did wake up to tommy yelling at techno for being a simp while the pinkette whisper yelled at tommy that he needed to shut up since wilbur was fucking asleep.

"SIMPNOBLADE" tommy yelled as phil fluttered his eyes open. "tommy just stop screaming wil's still sleeping how many times do i need to tell you.." techno glared at tommy with tired eyes while making the blond made a loud mocking shush towards the other.

"guys.. it's seven am stop yelling.." phil mumbled loud enough for the two to hear, instantly shutting up.

sure the group of boys weren't the quiet type but that made them feel more like family.