clingy for one reason

a/n :  prequel to the 'clingy for demon reasons' chapters , this is just the backstory of wilbur and dream's relationship. side note this wasn't proof read so apologies for any errors

3862 words (minus a/n)
dreambur

——

"prince william, theseus from business bay wants to have another discussion about the project with you" a ginger knight with a quiet voice spoke, she held a letter in her hand and stared at wil with her green eyes.

"tell him i'm not here"

"but prince william he's at the door-"

"YOOO WILBURR" a blond teenager in a suit screamed running into the room, an annoying loud scream that wilbur recognised. the brunette let out a large unhappy groan before turning around to meet theseus or as wil likes to call him, the gremlin child. the piss blond is technically wilbur's friend but that didn't mean wil wasn't a petty bitch whenever he came over for business reasons.

"hey theseus.." he said with a fake smile that he didn't even try to hide the fact was fake, his voice unhappy and slightly panicked. "please, wilbur please i told you to call me big man, it suits me much better"

the two boys went silent as wilbur slowly walked over, stood near theseus and then whacked his arm, not hard enough to bruise the child but hard enough that it hurt for just a bit. "aaaAAAA" the blond screamed and ran over to hide behind the knight, who looked as she didn't know what to do.

"i'm not calling you big man"

"wilbur, wilbur, wilbur come on..!!" the boy whined, repeatedly saying "wilbur" to get the attention of the brunette he already had. if you passed by the door of wil's room you would just hear the annoying whines from the child.

"the name piss suits you but i'm not begging to call you it" he rolled his golden eyes, walking back to his bed where a sleeping silver labrador retriever with a yellow bandana laid peacefully.

"piss is such a shit name i-" theseus was practically cut off by a glare from wilbur, who was petting his dog. "sorry pee dog.. but as i was saying, if you're not going to call me big man then at least call me something that isn't insulting"

"tommy" the brunette said almost instantly while the blue eyed gremlin stared confused.

"if not piss then it's tommy"

the two went quiet again and the knight started to sweat bullets.

"TOMMY IS SUCH A SHIT NAME WILBUR WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO WOULD NAME THEIR CHILD THAT WITHOUT ANY HESITATION??" the blond teen shouted, definitely loud enough to be heard by a guard outside. "calm yourself have a carrot" wilbur spoke in a mocking tone, whenever the brunette shouted or even seemed pissed at the slightest theseus would give him a carrot while saying those exact words.

the blond just glared at wilbur, not exactly intimidatingly but you could read the boy's emotions well. "also you're kinda asking for your next life to have the name tommy or tommy as a nickname"

"shut up.. dickhead"

"deo has arrived to pick up tommy, apparently someone snuck out" a new voice spoke up, now wilbur recognised this voice and instantly smiled when he heard it. "i didn't sneak out but whatever" the piss blond grumbled, leaving the room escorted by the knight.

"thank fuck.." wilbur mumbled with a relived sigh. "i thought you said you liked theseus' company?" the dirty blond questioned, walking over to sit beside wil on the bed. "i said i liked his company when he didn't come over for business reasons, it's much better to just hang out with him than to try and be professional"