clingy for demon reasons 2

a/n :  look it's a part two that wasn't highly requested but i saw two people ask for and wanted to write because yes

1333 words (minus a/n)
platonic wilnoblade & slight dreambur

——

having a demon friend wasn't too bad if you asked techno. wilbur would always help techno with the farm and being a fast demon fuck obviously helped techno lots.

when meeting his neighbour, phil, wilbur was more hyper than normal. before they even went to phil's cottage to pick up toby and tommy, wil had already made a mess out of the room techno set up for him.

durning the ride to phil's the demon was spinning in circles, floating slow enough to keep up with techno's horse but spinning at a high speed like a dog chasing their tail. the brunette rambled in about how he doesn't interact with that many people besides the ones he's haunted in the past.

oh boy when the two lads had made to phil's cottage and saw tommy, toby and phil waiting for them with a smile that soon turned into a confused look at the sight of wil.

"techno who the fuck is that" the blond asked instantly, staring at wilbur with judging eyes. "hi" the brunette responded with a friendly wave and smile. "wOAH THEY HAVE HORNS" toby screamed running over to wilbur.

"after you two left he tried to steal my soul but we ended up becoming friends" techno said nonchalantly while ruffling wil's hair. "you know you could've called nick to your house considering he has a demon haunting him, right?"

the pinkette simply stared at phil like he just said the dumbest thing.

"i'm not socialising more than i need to"

the older blond sighed with a small smile, "but is he nice?" "who- oh you mean wilbur- yeah he's nice maybe too nice but he's an idiot" phil watched as techno stared at his newer demon friend with a smile that could go unnoticed, he could tell that techno was getting annoyed by toby and tommy questioning the fuck out of wilbur. the pinkette's hand was in a fist and his eyes didn't wander away from wil.

already protective huh phil thought as his smile grew bigger. "we should probably go- but thanks for dealing with toby and tommy for me" his voice was laced with slight annoyance, toby was poking at wilbur's black ram like horns and tommy was asking questions he probably shouldn't. 

"no problem" phil responded and watched techno quickly shove toby and tommy away from wilbur and to their own horses. annoyed and sad grumbles were the only response from the kids.

"hey mister philza.! i'll be taking this sheep!" wilbur shouted as he held a lead attached to a blue sheep. "wilbur-" the group of boys were soon gone and so was the sheep.

"you just got robbed" phil could hear his wife say in the distance.

"where'd you get the sheep from-?"

"i stole it from phil"

"how are you even a demon if you're as nice as techno says you are" tommy questioned with cola in hand. "well i did crimes when alive, i was the dirty crime boy..!" wilbur grin widened while remembering all the crimes he committed.

"woah what crimes did you commit?" toby asked with sparkles in his eyes. he sat crisscross applesauce and leaned forward with his hands in front of his feet.

"i stole several things, scammed people, committed arson once and blew up a nation- that's probably why i executed now i think about it.."

"MM ME GUSTA!!" the piss blond screamed while the brunette mumbled "that's amazing.." the two kids were probably too excited to be around a man who's done several crimes but it's nothing new they live with a goddamn murderer.