Attraction!!

Hello my lovely friends , how are you all doing? Hope all well. I am back with teasing, flirting, romantic chapter. Hope you all will like it.q

✍🏻
Few paragraphs are  from last chapter. Just to keep the continuity.

"Come to my room Mira," Aarav said .

"Why?"  She asked . What the hell Aarav , she thought looking at him . He was smiling at her .

"Samaira, go with him else you guys will keep wasting time in this discussion," Naina said rolling her lips, stopping herself from laughing.

"But aunt Naina ?" Samaira pouted at her favourite.

"Girl go," Naina said nodding at Samaira.

Samaira gulped hard and shook her head and stood up, "let's go," she said ,"but Aarav... what would we discuss, you are going to get ready?" She arched her brow and smirked taking his laptop and stuffs.

"Yes we can work while I get ready, you can do some calling, I will guide you from shower,"  he smirked walking up the stairs and entering his room .

"Really are you serious Mr. Rudeboy?" She laughed turning back from his room.

"Do you think I am still rude ," he pulled her against him his lips lightly touching her neck, " it was my way of protecting you Mira," he again spoke . His hand wrapped around her waist.

"Protect me from whom Aarav...?"  she asked stepping away from his hold .

Aarav looked at her , she was  looking else where , she was not meeting his eyes . He is liking this new game of love between them. Game of love or attraction he thought.

"From myself, " he paused and looked at seate', "sit," he said and looked at Mira who was already sitting on the comfortable leather seat. She doesn't want to go into arguments so she changed the topic.

"Go and get ready Aarav, we don't have much time ,"'she said looking down at his laptop which she was working on.

Avoiding this topic Miss Kapoor, he thought. "Hmm sure," he slowly walked towards her . Samaira could feel him closing her. She gulped hard her eyes fixed on his laptop. You are driving me crazy Aarav she thought.

Suddenly Aarav kneeled down beside her his hand reaching hers,
"Aah what are you doing?" She asked . This goosebumps, these heart beats. What's happening to me ? She thought leaning back on the seat. She felt her whole body heated up by mere his touch.

"Login!!  this is my laptop, remember,"  he said without looking at her, he again spoke, "I feel this new Samaira is scared of me, the one who use to hug me,  kiss my cheeks, seems scared of my merely touch," he asked now his eyes moving from his laptop to hers . He had smirk on his handsome face.

"Why would I be scared of you?" she laughed lightly ,  yes she was scrared to fall in love again. Raj had given her scar , he had wounded her heart which may never heal and she doesn't want Aarav to love her when she is damaged and not able to love again however she doesn't denies her physical attraction towards Aarav. She wanted Aarav to kiss her and make her forget about all the pain but this won't happen.

Aarav got up and walked inside his walk-in-closet without saying another word . He did his work , he logged in but his love was never going to login in my heart she thought .

Samaira checked about the shoot, how will this happen in just a day or two . This is impossible she thought looking down at the plan .

She got up from cuddler chair and walked towards the
walk- in -closet .

"Aarav we need to talk ," she knocked at the door of closet.

"Yes I know that's why I asked you to come here with me ?" Aarav said from other side of the door. Finally she is ready to talk about her feeling, he smirked turning the door knob.

Samaira was not surprised to see him bare chest , his t-shirt was gone and now  his soft white towel was hanging around his neck.  He was smiling ear to ear, as if she is going to give him some good news .

Samaira eyes moved from his lips to his bare torso, she gulped hard what the hell, this guy is giving me heart attacks these days she thought checking him out . His low waist shorts was hanging bit lower, giving her glimpse of his perfectly carved waistline.

Aarav's smile turned into naughty smirk, "You are checking me out my sweet Mira," he mumbled. He felt happy to see his Mira taking interest in him, good going Aarav, he thought.

"Yes I'm," was her reply and this made Aarav happy, so happy . He was also shocked  to hear his Mira say that she is checking him out as in she is attracted towards him.

Samaira looked up meeting his eyes , "I mean no , naa why would I do that?"  she said  stepping back from closet door.

"No the way you are looking at me make me think ," he said rubbing his neck with the edge of the towel.

"Ohh really," she laughed , from inside she wanted to look at him , his carved torso, his amazingly built body. She never looked at him like the way she is noticing him these days .

"Hmm, what you wanna talk," he asked. Breaking her thought process, her ohh so sexy thought process.

"Ohh about that, " she pointed towards the laptop, her eyes again on his torso.

"Any issue with the login," he kept his perfume bottle which he was holding in his hand  on the side table next to the closet door.

"No ...no issue with login but yes we have issue," she said.

"As in .." he asked looking down at her and  turned to go inside, "tell me  Mira what issue ? " he asked taking out his clothes from hangers.

"We can't do this in two days Aarav this is impossible we are making short video on them and also an interview," Samaira said still standing on the door of the closet . Her eyes on his carved V back.

Aarav slightly turned, "We will do it Mira, our team will do this in no time," he  said walking inside the bathroom, "I am going to take a shower by then you call our team and inform them," he said .

"I don't have all the numbers ," she said.

"Take my mobile," he pointed at his phone which was on the side table of walk- in-closet.

Samaira walked inside same time Aarav locked the door of his bathroom .

Samaira picked his mobile and sat on the  grey poufs, she folded her leg Indian style and settled on big size poufs .

"Aarav your mobile need ID," she said little louder.

"Aah yes yes coming," he opened the door and walked outside in just a towel .

Samaira closed her eyes," what's wrong with you," she said .

"As if you have never seen me in towel before," he shook his head as if he is not feeling anything when he is merely in towel and she was sitting so casually in his closet. She had seen him in just undies and today she is behaving all shy and simple girl, making him hot and cold at the same time, he thought. 

"I ...I have," she mumbled.

" hmm ..good ,"  he bend down,"now open your eyes sweet Mira," he whispered against her ear and waited for her to open eyes and look at him, "Are you attracted toward me Mira, I feel it these day," he whispered again.

Samaira opened her eyes, his face was just an inch away, he was looking at her, his hands was on hers .

"Shoo shoo , just go away," she laughed just to take things light as her heart was beating louder and in truth she is attracted towards him for real , just a physical attraction nothing else she thought .

"Really?" Aarav stood straight  and looked at her . Dear Mira you will again call me and this time I won't come out until I am done with shower he looked at his clothes on leather bench . Stay here my boys he thought .

"Yes ," she said her eyes fixed on the floor as if searching for password on the floor.

"Ok so you don't want password," he asked walking inside the bathroom.

"What?  No no no....." she got up  from the poufs and ran behind him, "Aarav password ," she said knocking at the door.

Aarav didn't replied he locked the door and went inside the shower .

Thanks
Veenu 🌹