The First Class

I can't dance much, as much as I love to. But then again my bestfriend, holly, she can't dance much either. Her girlfriend lauren can though. They've been together for some time now and Lauren always shows us up at dance class. This dance class was different though. BTS, my favourite KPOP band, we're leading it. So the only person who would show me up this time would be myself, if I messed up. I was mentally preparing myself in the prior days leading up to it.

Anticipating the whole way there, just as I had been for the past week, we stepped out of the London taxi heading to the venue. Lauren and Holly were chatting away as I was caught up in my own thoughts. 'What do you think Jordan?' Lauren questioned, shouting over the busy traffic, tugging me back to reality. 'Huh?' I asked. Lauren lightly chucked and simply replied 'don't worry'. Holly and Lauren walked hand in hand into the venue, catching some glares. But we all just glared back. I'd always wished to have a relationship like theirs.

My eyes scanned the huge hall. There were a lot more newcomers than last time, but that was expected as it was a special class. My eyes flicked to the back corner of the room where I found 7 boys. The same 7 boys that I practically listen to and watch everyday. I scanned them all. The first one, was tall with bright blonde hair, pushed up in a quiff, Rap Monster. The second was doing some weird bird dance and laughing to himself, that was definatly V. The third one was practising their own choreography in the mirror, I stood there for a while just admiring J-Hopes dancing. Suga, was asleep on the work out mats, his dark red hair, fallen messy over his eyes. Jin was laughing at V's attempt of being a pigeon, and Jungkook was warming up his voice by doing some vocal exercises. My eyes moved to the boy practising with Jungkook, Park Jimin. He was laughing at something and I just couldn't take my eyes off him, like always. Holly nudged me and I swallowed the lump that was in my throat.

We took our place by the mirrors, as we always do, and sat down. I decided to go on Tumblr, just to pass some time and to blur out the muffled noises of chattering and faint music echoing in the dance hall. I was pretty nervous and didn't know how to handle myself. Holly and Lauren noticed this as I wasn't as bubbly as I usually am. But I can't be bubbly, I need to watch what i say around the boys incase I mess up and embarrass myself. I heard a clearing of a throat, as i looked up, I noticed a short boy with perfectly messy brown hair standing over me, dressed in basket ball shorts and a tank top. Looking down at me, he chucked to himself. It was Jimin.

My mouth dropped and I froze as I heard Holly and Lauren trying to hide their laughter at my awkwardness. "You're um, sitting on my stuff" he motioned as he looked away slightly and blushed awkwardly. I sat there astonished. "I, um, oh, mianhe" i said as I pushed holly the other way so I could move up. He shot me an eye smile and bent down to retrieve his belongings. I turned my burning face to holly and Lauren, who were already in hysterics. "So you speak korean?" He asked, his accent coming through strongly. "No, only a little, I'm learning" I said shakily, forcing myself to look at him. "Oh" he simply said. He looked at me for a little while as I felt my face burn up again. He simply smiled, stood up, and walked off. "Shit" I whispered to myself. "You handled that well, im proud" Holly said. I playfully hit her as we stood up getting into our positions for 'Boy In Luv'. The 7 boys headed to the front of us all to teach us the movements.

After following the boys routine a few times and working up a sweat, they called for a break. I'm surprised I even could get my body to work after my encounter with Jimin. Tiredly, I dragged myself back to the mirror and pulled out my bottle of water from my backpack. 'I look so icky' I thought to myself as I desperately tried to wipe my face free of sweat. I re-tied my long dark brown hair and tried to fix my mascara. Lauren rushed over behind me. "He keeps looking at you" she teased. "Get out, I wish, and even if he is looking at me it's probably at how disgusting I look right now". I sighed as I walked back to practise the dance a few more times.

After finishing the class, the boys wanted to do a special performance for us. The whole class joined as an audience as we watched the boys in amazement. They were all talented and breathtaking in their own individual ways. But still, I couldn't take my eyes off of him, it's always been him really, even when I was at home watching their dance practices, it was always Jimin. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the other boys so much, but there's something about Jimin, something which i can't figure out. I've never been so attracted to someone before, the way his body moves when he dances, his high notes when he sings, his laugh that literally brightens the room, his smile that could kill me. He's just perfect really.

The room filled with cheers and claps as the boys finished their performance. Everyone rushed over to get pictures and autographs. I decided to get my things and just wait. Me and the girls waited for about an hour and I got fed up. "Come on" i huffed as I slung my backpack over my shoulder. "Where are you going?" Lauren questioned. "Don't you wanna wait for the boys?" Holly asked confused. "Nah, they're busy with everyone and it'l be hours before they're done, plus im thirsty." I replied. "Well how about you wait here and me and Lauren will go get some starbucks, they can't be much longer." Holly suggested. I sighed as I dropped my bag and rested my hand on my hip. "Fine". The girls left and I sat down, pulling out my phone.

****

'Where are the girls?' I thought to myself anticipating their return, starring at the double doors, trying distract myself from being jealous of all the fangirls. Someone blocked my view as I tried to move round them. "Excuse me" I moaned as I rolled my eyes, not bothering to look up. I heard that same chuckle as the figure kneeled down. "Hey" he said as his body was level with mine. My mouth formed an 'O' shape. "H-hey" I managed to stutter out.

Holly's *POV*

Me and Lauren walked back to the venue with our orders as we saw Jordan and Jimin conversing. "Oh my god stay back, we can't go in yet" I stopped in my tracks as Lauren bumped into me. "Why?" She asked concerned. "Look." "Ohhhhhhh" she replied loudly. "Shh they'll here us!" I scolded. We stayed behind a big pillar in the venues reception, secretly watching like little kids.

Jordan's *POV*

"You're a pretty good dancer you know, you followed us really well." He complimented. "Oh, thank you." i replied not knowing how to act, although I had maintained eye contacted with him somehow. He gave me one of his heart stopping eye smiles again as he reached out his hand, offering to help me up. I complied, nervously taking his hand as i hoisted myself up to my feet. "Are you waiting for them girls?" He asked as blushed and looked away, running his fingers through his hair. "Yeah" I replied watching him intensely. There was an awkward silence as I heard the other Bangtan boys stifle a laugh. "So um, you like our music?" He asked dumbfounded. I laughed at his attempt to make conversation. "Yeah, why else would I be here" I replied quite confidently as I chuckled. Well you know...i am pretty cute" he said laughing to himself. I couldn't really deny, nor could I conjure up a reply. I started to feel my face grow red as I started playing with my clammy hands.

Holly's *POV*

"Crap she froze." I informed lauren. "Should we go save her" she asked chuckling. I made the first step as I grabbed her from behind and walked through the double doors with a welcoming smile.

"Hey your friends are here" he sighed, almost out of relief. He pointed, motioning towards the doors. "It was nice to meet you.." "Jordan" i informed him. "Ah, well it was nice to meet you Jordan~" he said lifting his hand up for a high five. As we touched hands I felt something fall into my palm as i smoothly caught it. Jimin walked back to the boys as I looked down at my hand. To my surprise, it was his number, secret Snapchat and secret Twitter. I looked back shocked and confused as he smiled and shot me a wink. I turned my head trying to hide my smile and my growing blush. Holly handed me my starbucks as we walked out of the venue. "What's in your hand?" Holly asked, mouth full of cookie. "Oh nothing...JUST PARK JIMIN'S NUMBER!" I screamed as holly nearly chocked. "Oh my god, really?!" She asked half shocked and half excited. "YEP" I said popping the 'p'. "Told you he liked you!" Lauren winked.

AUTHORS NOTE! -
this is my first BTS fanfic, I hope you guys enjoy it!~
i'm also not going to post the next chapter until I have 5 votes, I just wanna know if people are enjoying / actually reading it ^^

- Jordan ♡