25: PERFECT STORM...

SCENE 1: Vansh is looking at riddhima, waiting for an answer for his question...

Vansh: Can you feel it? My pain? Answer me damn it!!

Riddhima: I can't! I can just imagine your pain, and even imagining your pain hurts me, my heart is heavy with your pain! i..

Vansh's sits on the bed, keeping his hands on his knees and palms on his face...

Vansh: I am hurt riddhima, this time deeply! People have scars. In all sorts of unexpected places. Like secret roadmaps of their personal histories. Diagrams of all their old wounds. Most of our wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar. But some of them don't. Some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cut's long gone, the pain still lingers. You remind me that pain every single damn time!! 

Riddhima kneels down facing him....

Riddhima: I didn't....i...i..am...i..jus..*she cries and hugs him but vansh leaves the room* 

  After a while Vansh and riddhima come down for breakfast.... 

Dadi: Mrs. Dsouza, please go and call, riddhima's parents....

Riddhima: Mrs. Dsouza, wait, i will go...

Mrs.Dsouza: Ok mam...

Her parents come out after a while...

Vansh: Ma, i will not come for dinner tonight, i have some important work, so don't keep waiting for me...

Anupriya: Vansh, i think you meant to say that to riddhima *laughs* It's ok vansh, you can tell her directly, no one will judge you...

Vansh: I will take your leave then, it's already getting late...and i will send some workers for extra help, for tomorrow...*he leaves* 

Riddhima: Ma, is there something special tomorrow?!

Anupriya: *her smile instantly drops* Tomorrow, it's Ajay's, i mean Vansh's dad, death anniversary, every year we hold, a puja and do some donations to the orphanage..

Riddhima: I am sorry, i didn't know about that...

Anupriya: It's ok, it's just a matter of time, and you will get to know everything...

Paritosh: I am sorry to interrupt, but we will be leaving afternoon itself....

Riddhima: But you said, you will leaving evening right?

Paritosh: I know riddhima, but i hope you will understand...

Riddhima: Ok..

SCENE 2: Riddhima is in the kitchen with dadi..

Dadi; Riddhima, i have written the list of items that needs to be bought, for the donations, can you go to the shops and get it?

Riddhima: Sure dadi, my work here is almost done......can i ask you something?

Dadi: Sure beta..

Riddhima: How did Ajay papa die?

Dadi: He died of heart attack beta, and after that vansh had to take over the business when he was in college, he came from london, and took over the business...I always feel sad, because Vansh and Ajay had a big fight regarding something before he left to london, no one spoke about it after that....

Riddhima's pov: That's why Vansh was hurt soo deeply, i reminded him about the pain and fights with his father...

Riddhima: Anyway dadi i will leave...i suppose there are a lot of items to buy?