IMPORTANT!

This update is something that i've been wanting to talk about for a while, and i thought it was important to speak about considering i have a platform, yes it is a small platform, but i still want to use this opportunity to talk about serious issues.  So therefore, i've decided that I want  to take this time to talk to everyone about a serious issue that has occurred over the past couple of years, but most prominently over the past few months.

As some people will be very much aware, there has been allegations thrown back and forward between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard about domestic abuse during their relationship a few years ago.

Amber Heard has claimed that Johnny was extremely abusive towards her durning their relationship, Johnny however has denied all of these claims and spoke out about Amber being the one who was abusive during this relationship. There is a lot of evidence to point to Amber  being abusive towards Johnny during their relationship, however people have chosen to ignore this because of their genders and have assumed that just because Amber Heard is a female, she had to have been  the victim not the abuser.  Despite the overwhelming evidence, Johnny has been the one to receive the most punishments and has lost his job in the 'Fantastic Beast' franchise, whereas Amber Heard is still casted and starring in the 'Aquaman' production. I believe this to be utterly wrong.

The fact that some people refuse to believe that Johnny is a victim because of his gender is wrong. Anyone of any gender can be a victim to abuse, likewise anyone of any gender can be an abuser.

Not only is it unfair towards Johnny, it is degrading towards men who have suffered from abuse. Johnny Depp is someone who everyone knows, he is a massive Hollywood name and the fact that his claims of abuse have been shut down because of his gender will undoubtedly stop men coming forward as victims of abuse. If a huge public figure isn't believed then why would normal people?

I am not here to defend Johnny  and say he is completely innocent, as this isn't true, however I am here to say that if you a victim of ANY form of abuse wether that be domestic, child, physical, emotional, sexual or mental to seek help and fight against that people that made you suffer. I also want to say that it is extremely wrong for anyone to ever lie about abuse and make up fake allegations as it is such a sensitive topic and making up lies like this is serious.

Below I have listed a few different websites for help for vic times of abuse. To anyone that has suffered from abuse, remember that you are strong and you are never alone.

1) NSPCC
2) childline
3) nationaldahelpline
4) womensaid
5) mankind