The "Fall" of the Samurai

*Rewritten*

Long ago there lived a man, he was  talented samurai. A strategist, a leader, and most importantly...

A father. When little y/n was born her father, Kioda L/n was on a mission to protect the general. The mission went successful but y/n's mother died during the delivery of her child. When Kioda found out he was devastated. He swore to protect the ones he loved and if he couldn't he would most certainly make sure they could protect themselves. He was promoted to leader of the samurai and he made the decision to go into hiding. He still led missions but he gave the credit to others. Many had theories about the samurai and refused to believe they were gone.

But after 10 years of nothing, the disappearance became real. The legendary samurai....gone.

~Fast forward 15 years~
Y/n stood on top the roof of her home. She had just come back from a mission and was called in by her father. Now older, the former leader had passed his legacy onto y/n. She accepted the role and was now the leader of the Kohanka Samurai. The samurai have returned. All knowledge of them live in the city of Jonian, the knowledge is forbidden from leaving an those who break the rules are sentence to death. Unless said otherwise. Y/n jumped down from the roof top and walked into her home to be greeted by her comrades and her father.

~1st person~
I took of my mask as I walked towards my father and bowed. "Damn have I really gotten that old," he laughed, "come and give your old man a hug." I laughed and ran towards him, "Hey dad." I let go and walked around to the head of the table and sat down. "Now, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" He slid me pictures and I looked at them.

"That place is called UA."

I nodded, "I have heard great things about the people that attend."

He smiled, "Good, I want you to attend and become a hero." My face lit up, "Really?!"

He nodded, "It would be a good opportunity for you to improve and see others," he said. I nodded and kept looking at the pictures. "So how will I attend?" He smiled, "I have a friend, he happens to be the principal and he says you could attend but, seeing has how the school year has already started you would be arriving after they already had an accident with villains." I nodded and began to play with the strings on my outfit.

"You have 2 days to pack and then you leave for Musutafu, Japan," my dad said. "Okay," I said standing up. "Remember y/n you are the new generation, the new leader of the samurai," he paused as I turned to face him, "you are royalty." I smiled and ran to my room.

Okay y/n you got 2 days. I wonder if I'll find anyone powerful. I packed some clothes and my weapons. I heard a knock on my door, "Open." The twins walked in. "Hey," Yukumi said. "What's up," Kiomi said. I smiled and gave a nod. I looked around and couldn't find it. "Do you guys know where I put my eco gel?" Kiomi sighed and pointed in the bathroom. "Oh, you're so smart," I said running to go get it. Yukumi sat on my bed and fiddled with his fingers. "Thanks," I said walking out of the bathroom. "Are you guys coming?" They both nodded. "We wouldn't leave our leader," Yukumi said quietly. I smiled, "Look at who's being more talkative." He smiled and they helped me pack.
We all fell asleep on my bed and I welcomed a new challenge with open arms. UA you better not disappoint.

*record scratch*
*freeze*
  Pause, we got a cast to meet

Meet y/n l/n, the leader of the Kohanka Samurai

Y/n's outfit that has her mask and hood. She is equipped with hidden blades under her hood and amour. Her Katana rest on her right hip and is only used in high level situations.

The Twins

Y/n's best friends and guards

Y/n's best friends and guards. Although both have feminine features, one is a boy and the other is a girl.
Yukumi Kanai- black hair, the boy
Kiomi Kanai- silver hair, the girl

Kioda L/n

The father and former leader of the samurai

The father and former leader of the samurai. Although he is now old he is still trained and is a force to be reckoned with.

Art is not mine all credit goes to the rightful artist

Peace✌️