27: FEAR(OF THE UNKNOWN)

SCENE 1: Vansh refuses to attend his father's death anniversary...

Vansh: Riddhima, please don't start again..*he was about to walk away* 

Riddhima: Vansh, please don't walk away, if you walk away every time, then how will we solve the problems, if we sit and talk then i can get your point of view and you can get mine!

Vansh: *sits* Fine then, let's talk!

Riddhima: Why don't you want to attend his puja?

Vansh: Like i told, he cheated on my mother and married another woman and not to forget he has a son who happens to be kabir! Do i need it to be more elaborate?

Riddhima: Ok fine, he cheated on your mother, but he loved you equally! He made you what you are now! He shaped you into this individual! Atleast he deserves this, your heart deserves a perfect goodbye from him! Just attend this one time, and give him a proper send off and try forgiving him! and now i will not force, you can join if you want, i have work so i will leave..

Riddhima leaves..

SCENE 2: Riddhima is talking with Dadi..

Riddhima: Dadi, i have arranged everything, don't worry!

Dadi: Good, then i will call Chanchal and Rudra for the puja..

Vansh: No dadi, this time me and riddhima will do the puja..

Both riddhima and Dadi are shocked..

Dadi: But Vansh are you okay with it? And why so suddenly?

Vansh: Someone told me, we have to Forgive our loved ones, so just following that..

Riddhima smiles...

Dadi: Then fine, come and sit...

They do the puja and Riddhima is in her room, when her phone rings..

Riddhima: Hello?

Kabir: Hey, riddhima this is kabir...

Riddhima: yeah, tell me kabir...

Kabir: Are you free today?

Riddhima: Yes, why is everything alright?

Kabir: I needed someone's help actually, if you are not free, then i will call someone else..

Riddhima: can you stop with the formality? And tell me what did you want?

Kabir: I am in Apollo hospital..

Riddhima: Hospital? Is everything alright? Are you ok?

Kabir: I am fine, it's my mom riddhima, *she hears him crying* 

Riddhima: Kabir, calm down, everything will be fine, i am on my way, don't worry..

She cuts the call, and vansh comes to the room...

Vansh: What happened? Why are you so tensed?

Riddhima's pov: He will get angry again, if i say that Kabir called...

Riddhima: My friend's mother is in hospital, she needs me, so can i go?!

Vansh: Riddhima, never ask my permission, go and call me when you want me to pick you up, so that we can go to the orphanage, shall i drop you now?

Riddhima: No! I mean you must have work right, i will manage don't worry, i will call you to pick me up!

Vansh: Ok..

She leaves..

Vansh: *calls rudra* Any improvement? Why the hell is he not recovering! Shift him to the hospital for a few days...yeah right now! I will be there in 2 hours! Don't delay anymore, get the tests done, and tell me then! *cuts the call*