Chapter 1

(Video of big Chiefs car😍)

Sabrina's POV:

Hi my name is Sabrina. I'm 18 years old and a Senior at Putnam City North High School. I have bright red hair seen in curls most of the time. And blue eyes. I am about 5'6 and i consider myself skinny. My brother's name is Shawn Ellington. Otherwise known as Murder Nova. Yes from the famous show 'Street Outlaws'. Shawn never let me come to any of the races. But now I'm 18 he's finally letting me go to one!! So here we are now on our way to a race!! with Shawn's car on the trailer and him telling me about how these men are pigs.. He doesn't aprove of me wearing my booty shorts and muscle shirt with his logo. I don't care though.. Shawn is 27 years old.. So all of his racing buddies are older than me..

Time Skip:At the race.

So we just got to the races and I'm super excited!!

"Be careful Brie (my nickname) these men are pigs," Of course he had to warn me again.

"I get it Shawn.." We were standing there talking when a guy I assume was Shawn's friend came up

"Hey Murder Nova" He said.

"Hay big chief..... "

"Who is this beautiful lady?"

"oh this is my sister Sabrina" Shawn motioned towards me.

"Hi I'm Sabrina but you can call me Brie!!"

"Well hello Brie. My name is Justin otherwise known as Big Chief" he held out his hand I took it and he raised it to his mouth and kissed the back of my hand.

"Easy there big chief. She's my sister" of course Shawn had to step in. I don't know what it is about Justin but somehow he's got me enchanted.

"Yeah yeah murder nova" Justin looked me in the eyes "I better go. I have a race against Daddy Dave in a few minutes" I nodded my head.
" good luck!!!"

"Aw sweetie I don't need luck I got my car" wow..😧 he walked away and I was left there flabbergasted on what he had just said wow is he cocky. I decided I wanted to go watch the race but I had to ask Shawn first.

"Shawn can we pleaseeeeee got watch big Chiefs race?"I gave him puppy dog eyes

"Fineee, you're lucky I love you"

"Yayyyyyy!!!!!" Me and Shawn went down to the racing strip walking while all the guys gawked at me. I watched big chief race daddy Dave and he.......