65

"Niangniang, be careful of the steps." He Ming carried the lantern and illuminated the road ahead. Gu Rujiu smelled a sour smell coming out of it and took out a handkerchief and covered his nose.

But it was much cleaner than she expected, there was no turbulent sewage and no mosquitoes flying around. After a few more steps, she saw Sima Xiang covered with dirt and worn clothes.

In her memory, Sima Xiang was an extremely beautiful woman. At first sight she saw such an embarrassed person that she could hardly see the original appearance. She almost froze.

The room was very sultry and the smell was not good. You do n’t need to think about it. It ’s a very painful thing for the young lady of the family who did n’t touch the spring water and the golden and precious jade.

She didn't bring her maid to her, and she didn't want them to see it. Bai Xian, who came in with her, stepped forward to fan the wind for her and whispered: "Ma'am, it's sultry in the jail, don't stay long."

"No wonder someone started to clean up this cell this morning, it turns out that you, the nobleman, are coming," Sima Xiang was embarrassed when she saw Gu Rujiu's first glance. But when she saw each other's beautiful costumes, the stars sat on the exquisite little table, some people fanned, some held pots, and some came over with the incense burner, her embarrassment turned into endless hatred , "Our home is like this, are you finally satisfied?"

"Your family has become like this, it has nothing to do with me." Gu Rujiu suddenly felt that it was a bit boring for her to come here. Perhaps she had a negative thought in her heart, or she actually had such an end to Sima Xiang, There is no sympathy.

Knowing that the other party once wanted to calculate her own life, her negative emotions finally extended, making her think of "seeing what she ended".

But when she really saw people and saw this 17- or 18-year-old woman, she seemed crazy and irrational. She felt that this really didn't make sense.

A person destined to have no good ending, see it or not, it's the same, she didn't even think how much hatred.

Seeing Gu Rujiu's calm eyes, Sima Xiang suddenly became calm. She sat on the corner with her knees blankly, and said for a long time: "Are you coming to see how embarrassed I am?"

"It was originally like this," Gu Rujiu lowered his eyelids and looked at his hand. "But after seeing you, I don't think I should come."

"How can you not come," Sima Xiang sneered. "The emperor imprisoned me here, didn't he just want to please you by me? If you don't come, wouldn't his pains be in vain?"

Gu Rujiu didn't refute her words, but said: "Yes, I don't want him to waste my heart, so I came. There is someone who treats me like this, I can't bear to let him down."

"Even if this man is ruthless, bloody, and ambitious?" Sima Xiang sarcastically looked at the Chinese beauty at the table. "You never thought that one day in the future, he would do this to you?"

Outside the hall, Jin Yang stopped at the foot of the stone steps. He stood at the dark door and looked at the woman sitting by the candlelight. She lost the courage to approach.

Perhaps, in his heart, he was still very careful about this feeling.

Gu Rujiu looked at Sima Xiang, smiled and shook his head, silent.

"What are you laughing at?" Sima Xiang saw her with such a smile, filled with resentment in her heart, because it made her feel like the other party was watching her joke.

"I'm laughing that you don't understand feelings," the smile on Gu Rujiu's face spread out a little, "A person is genuine or fake to you, as long as you are intentional, you can feel it. Unless, no one has been kind to you, No one has ever been sincere to you. "