83

Toffee Qian did not expect to return to Beijing so quickly. In less than two months, her life seemed to have turned upside down. When she saw this prosperous city, there was no emotion but only some emotions.

Love and hatred and love and hatred, glory and wealth, no matter how much you possess, in the face of death, it becomes nothingness.

On the way back to Beijing, she encountered several waves of assassinations. Fortunately, the guards were strict and protected by the counties along the way, so she returned to the city peacefully.

The incident was so big that all counties along the way were frightened, fearing that she would die in a place under their jurisdiction. At that time, it would be even more troublesome and her official position could not be guaranteed.

In her view, Rui Wang spent so much effort to assassinate her, it is really unnecessary, she knows nothing about the matter at that time, what can she say even if she returns to Beijing?

At the bustling market, a dark grey carriage was parked in the corner, and the horse on the neck of the carriage was losing a piece of hair. It seemed that there was no spirit at all. Rui Wang was sitting in the carriage, watching the toffee passing by in the middle of the street, his face somber.

"Go back." He squeezed a word out of his teeth and put down the curtain of the carriage window without looking outside.

Before Sun's death, he once said a few words to Princess Qian. No one except Mrs. Qian knew what she said. I do n’t know what Sun ’s words left to Mrs. Qian, he can only tell Mrs. Qian to shut up.

However, from Lin'an Bejing Palace to Beijing, the guards were guarded along the way, so that his people could not find an opportunity to start. The people arranged by Jin Marting were really a bit patient, but they actually protected Mrs. Qian from dripping.

Because of this, he became more and more suspicious of what Mrs. Qian knew, otherwise why did Jin Yang spend so much effort to protect her back to Beijing? To investigate the case, just send an official to Lin'an Beyond Palace. Why do you even call back Mrs. Qian?

There are also rumors outside, if no one is behind, how could it be so vigorous, and each kind of deliberately aimed at him, so that even the officials of the Central Committee of the Democratic People's Republic of China looked wrong recently. There are also bold actors and storytellers who use his prototypes to create stories that vilify his images one after another.

That's all. Even some readers began to scold him in a poem, and he almost became a representative of the clothes and beasts.

However, in just half a month, he was notoriously indifferent. Jin Marting sent out a decree to prevent people from spreading rumors. But after this decree came out, on the surface, the people had less discussion, but privately he was more interested in his past, and then added fuel and vinegar to his past, and said nothing.

He lived for dozens of years, even if he was physically disabled, but in the eyes of others, he had always been elegant and elegant. When had he been so embarrassed? What is the taste of the crowd, he finally tried it. He did not let people direct the topic to the queen, but these people were not interested in the little contradiction between the queen and the concubine Sun, and some people even thought that he deliberately discredited the queen so that everyone would ignore his past with the concubine Sun. .

Hearing the rumors outside, there were even more writers writing, so that the emperor did not neglect him when she investigated the assassination of Princess Toffee, he was so angry that he did n’t get up at all, even after taking medicine for several days. Out of breath.