90

Jin Yang did not hear the shouts around him. He was worried about only the man in the delivery room. All the people around him could not enter his eyes or even his ears.

It seems that someone came to stop him and was kicked away by him. He just wanted to go in for a long time. What do these people do to stop him?

"Your Majesty, don't do it, Your Majesty!" He Mingna dare to let Jin Yang really rush in, stepped forward to hug Jin Yang's leg, but kicked him.

"Go away!" Jin Yang's eyes looked crimson at the palace attendants who stopped him, and he said, "If anyone dares to stop me again, I will kill him."

"Your Majesty ..." Bai Xian knelt in front of him and kowtowed. "My mother doesn't want your majesty to do that."

Jin marching at the foot, staring blankly at the house, striding to the door, thinking of Bai Xian's words, the hand to stop the door stopped.

"what!"

There was a long cry of pain in the house. His feet were soft and he almost stood unsteady. Fortunately, Bai Xian stepped forward to support him quickly. "Your Majesty, please take care of your body. The mother and son are deep and happy. "

Pushing Bai Xian away, his hands trembling slightly touched the jade pendant in his neck, his eyes were sour and fuzzy, he didn't want others to see him like this, he closed his eyes a long time before opening his eyes. : "Bring herbal tea."

"Your Majesty, Chun Han ..." Bai Xian swallowed in the eyes of Jin Marting, and turned to hold the herbal tea to Jin Marting.

Since Jin Yang entered the door, Empress Zhou did not speak from beginning to end until Jin Yang even drank a few sips of herbal tea before saying: "Emperor, there is no way you are in a hurry now."

"Queen Mother," Jin Yang saw that the Empress Zhou was also outside. He looked around, but did not see the mother-in-law.

"Ms. Yang has been there for a long time, and the mother's child is only at ease," said Empress Zhou, who knew Jin Yang could not calm down at the moment, and did not persuade him to calm down, because she knew it was useless.

Seeing Jin Marting like this, she suddenly thought of the first emperor, all emperors of the Jin clan, the difference between the two is simply heaven and earth. When she gave birth at that time, she had been in pain all day and night. The first emperor was still able to eat and sleep well, let alone as anxious as Jin Yang.

She was glad that Jin Marting was like this, otherwise she thought that her beloved cousin had also embarked on the same path as herself, and that she would not be at ease until she died.

"It hurts! Ah!"

Jin Yang shook his hand, and most of the tea in the cup spilled out. He walked around the door. He heard the pain inside and out of the pain. He put the tea cup in Bai Xian ’s hand and patted the door: "For a long time, do n’t you I'm afraid, I'm outside. "

"I am with you, don't be afraid."

In addition to "Don't be afraid", Jin Yang couldn't say anything else. He patted the door at once, and wanted Gu Rujiu to hear his voice and know his existence.

Gu Rujiu's eyes are now black with pain. Hearing Jin Yang's voice, he couldn't help saying: "Jin Marting, you bastard!"

The midwives who were giving birth almost shook their hands, but when they saw the queen's mother's face flushed, her hair was all wet with sweat, and each lowered her head, pretending not to hear.

Jin Yang nodded straight across the door: "Yes, yes, I'm a jerk. I won't give birth in the future, we won't give birth anymore." Speaking of which, his voice has started to shake, as if he is giving birth now. He is also the most afraid of him.