86

"Speak, who sent you?" He Ming sat on the chair with his legs tilted up, took a sip with a tea cup lazily, and glanced at the court lady kneeling on the ground, with a sneer on her face. The other maidens were close to your majesty, perhaps for glory and wealth, but this intention is not easy to say.

In the evening, imitating the walking posture of the empress queen, I don't say, but I can just know where the emperor will appear. This is not what the general maid can do.

Now the emperor is becoming more and more prestigious in the middle of the dynasty. Many people in the dynasty have other thoughts, but some people try to attract the attention of His Majesty, and some people plan to send the woman to the palace.

In He Ming's view, these people who want to establish a stable position by nepotism are really a shame for the family. Even if such a family can be glorious for a while, it cannot be a lifetime.

The court lady kneeling on the ground did not move, let alone speak. He Ming didn't care either. He put down his teacup and raised his eyebrows: "You don't want to say that, just the eunuchs who are sentenced in the palace can also have the opportunity to practice more skills."

The maiden twitched all over her body. Apparently He Ming evoked painful memories in her body and made her react unconsciously.

Seeing her reaction, a smile appeared on He Ming's face, and she seemed very satisfied with her appearance. "Okay, so, our family doesn't have so much time to spend your nonsense with you."

The eunuchs beside him nodded their heads and sent He Ming out of Shen Xingsi. He looked back at the unfamiliar maiden with cruel pleasure on his face.

Such a flower-like woman fell into their hands, and it was simply too happy.

"Your Majesty." He Ming returned to the Imperial Study and paid a salute to Jin Marting. Bai Xian, who was grinding Jin Yang, raised his eyelids and glanced at him.

"Have you hired?" Jin Yang asked without looking up.

"Slave slaves are incompetent," He Ming asked for sin. "This maid's mouth is very tight. I want to have a handle in the hands of the people behind the scenes."

"It doesn't matter who she is behind the scenes, the important thing is that the inside and outside of the Zichen Hall will be cleaned up again and again," Jin Yang looked up at He Ming, "I want to make sure that the queen is safe!"

"Please rest assured, Your Majesty, the slave-servants who have been waiting for the Queen now have carefully checked their grandchildren and their relatives and friends, and they dare not allow any suspicious person to be close to the mother." The child in the mother's womb, so she has done a lot of hard work on the safety of the queen.

"That's good." Jin Yang lowered his pen and sighed a long way: "I don't seem to go to the palace some days?"

He Ming unconsciously straightened his back.

Jin Xing Gong was still in a dilapidated state, Jin Yang walked into the palace, smelled the musty smell inside, and frowned.

The unshaven Qi Lian saw Jin Yang coming in, but he reacted for a moment before responding: "How can you come to such a dirty place, His Majesty the Emperor?"

Now Qilian can still see the appearance of a country, with a dark face, full of dirt and hair, and clothes that can't be seen. This is no different from the beggars on the street.

"Take him to take a bath and change clothes." Jin Yang frowned, and then said, "I will come again this afternoon."

Qi Lian originally wanted to sarcasm a few words, but thought of the rare opportunity to take a bath, he swallowed back the ridiculous words, fearing that Jin Marting would be unhappy, and this rare opportunity also flew away.