93

"Wu's, you shut up!" Li Guangji could no longer maintain the style of his family's clan. He wanted to walk to Li Wu's face to stop her from talking, but he just stood up and was standing behind him The **** stopped.

The door of Yushu Study was open, and several dragon guards with swords came in. Gu Cunjing walked in the front, followed by Hu Yunqi and Jin Xiang.

Seeing them coming in, Li Guangji swiftly turned back to look at Jin Marting, no wonder that just an inexplicable woman came out to sue him as a prostitute, and the whole Beijing was full of buzz, as if he had committed a heinous crime. It turned out that it was a fake to charge the heirs, and the emperor wanted to use this to suppress the entire Li family.

Why would the emperor know this, how could she get so much evidence by Wu's alone?

Li Guangji stared at the things in Li Wu's hands, and then watched them fall into Jin Yang's hands. The Li family has a reputation for nearly a hundred years, which has made countless people yearn and respect. Naturally, they have done a lot of scandalous things. If these things are investigated, the Li family is in despair.

Thinking that the Li family might have nothing because of Li Wu's move, Li Guangji would have had to eat her meat and bite her bone: "Wu!"

Wu did not look at the distorted Li Guangji. After she handed the evidence to Jin Yang, she turned to Li Huaigu. Her feelings for this son are complex, with love and resentment, but there is not much hatred.

When her child died, Li Guangji wanted to compete with several other brothers for the position of the head of the family, so he secretly hugged the child born to him from the outside room. Although she was unwilling, she silently endured it. Later, after she gave birth to a daughter, Li Guangji gradually fell in love with her yard, but he did not accept concubines to enter the house, so she was only too tired on weekdays, so she needed self-cultivation.

Later, she realized that all self-cultivation and self-cultivation were jokes. He just wanted a good reputation and a good girlish appearance, so he raised an outside room. And because he was suffering from a disease and could no longer have offspring, she thought of having the child Huai Gu, her daughter was married in the future, and a brother was a backer. Her son was gone in her life, and her husband was a hypocrite. The only motivation for her to survive is her daughter.

The daughter is gone, she may not be very interesting.

"Mother ..." When Li Huaigu saw Wu's look at himself, he couldn't help but take two steps forward, but thinking of what Li Wu said, he hesitated again.

"You are a good boy, I haven't treated you well in these years, don't complain about me," Wu's feet suddenly stumbled a few times, and she turned to Jin Marting and Gu Rujiu for a big gift, "Your Majesty, Queen Mother, Li's Although there are all kinds of people in the family, Huai Gu did not participate in it.

Gu Rujiu's heart was slightly sour. Wu's mother and son were in love with Li Huaigu, but Li Guangji was so unbearable that she kept thinking about the past, even with resentment towards Li Huaigu, an innocent person. She glanced at Jin Marting and nodded, "You can rest assured that this palace and your majesty will surely find out the truth."

"It would be fine," seeing Gu Rujiu's words, Wu's smile smiled and turned to Li Huai □□, "Remember what I said to you?"

"Children remember." Li Huaigu's eyes were red and his voice was hoarse. "Pride can't be long, desire can't be indulged, joy can't be extreme, and ambition can't be satisfied."

Wu's head nodded with satisfaction, and then spit out a red blood. She covered her mouth with a handkerchief, shaken a few times, and fell down.

"Mother!" Li Huaigu stepped forward and hugged Wu into his arms. "Mother, what's wrong with you?"