97

For the emperor, he is most indecisive and indecisive, and his heart is soft and fickle. Jin Mart and the emperor have too many differences, so since his pro-government, the prestige in the North and Central China has become higher and higher. At last, the entire Dafeng became the world of the imperial power.

"Father Huang An." The twelve-year-old prince walked into the Imperial Study Room and saw that his father was burying the first batch of readings. Under him were uncle and Zhang Xiang. He stepped forward and made a junior ceremony towards Jin marting.

Zhang Zhonghan and Gu Zhiyu made a salute to the prince together.

"Ning En is here?" Jin Yang saw his eldest son, put down his pen, and beckoned to Jin Ning En.

Jinning Ning walked to Jin Yang and saw his father emperor stuffed a piece in his hand.

"Father Emperor?" Jin Ningen looked at Jin Yang in a puzzled manner, and then looked at his hand in hand.

"Bianzhou Taishou knows the law and breaks the law, but some people ask me to be punished lightly on the grounds that he has done good deeds. What does Ning En think about this?" Jin Yang looked at Jinning Ning with a smile.

"My son thought he was rewarded for his merits and had been punished. He was rewarded for promotion by his father for doing good deeds, but was punished for doing evil deeds. The two are not contradictory," Jinning thought thought for a while. The son thought he should not be punished lightly. "

"Huh." Jin Yang nodded, then took the zigzag, and approved a few words on it.

Jinning Ning peeped and saw that his father really rejected the other party's request.

"Did you see your mother today?" Jin Yang asked about the family after approving the discount.

"Father Emperor Yingming, the son is preparing to go to his mother." Jinning Ning smiled and saluted, but he knew he was invited halfway through.

"Then go quickly, if your mother knows that I cut you halfway, I'm afraid to yell at me." Jin Yang smiled gently at him, but he didn't deliberately hold the emperor and elder's shelf, making the child embarrassed.

"Yes." Jinning Ning retired, and before leaving, he also performed a junior ceremony with Gu Zhiyuan and Zhang Zhonghan.

Looking at the back of Jinning Ning, Zhang Zhonghan couldn't help feeling with his heart, but it was a shadow of His Majesty's youth when he was a high-spirited Prince. He leaned his head to look at Gu Zhiyu, seeing that the other person's face was also quite satisfied, and then said: "Your Majesty, His Royal Highness Prince is young, but there is a bit of His Majesty's style."

He knew that His Majesty was very attentive in educating the two princes, that is how ordinary fathers treat their children. This kind of friendship is very rare in the royal family.

"Zhang Xiangmo wanted to praise him. This child was spoiled by me and his mother," Jin Yang smiled. Although he was disgusted in his mouth, his face was full of fatherly love.

This made Zhang Zhonghan inevitably think of the treatment received by His Majesty when he was in the palace of King Cheng. Perhaps it was that King Cheng was too cold and indifferent to treat His Majesty, so that His Majesty was so attentive to the Queen and the Prince.

Gu Zhiyu also paid special attention to the prince's nephew. He heard a smile from the emperor.

When Jinning Ning left the Yushu Study, he went to Zichen Hall. When he entered, he saw his mother admiring the dancing posture of the dancing girl. His hands beat the music from time to time, obviously very comfortable.