72

"Take away?" Gu Rujiu froze for a moment, and wiped off the water droplets on his cheek. "What can he say when he takes people?"

Qiu Luo shook his head and thought for a moment, then said: "When He Ming took the people away, he just said to ask the mother not to worry about such trivial matters."

"Really?" Gu Rujiu thought for a while, "I know."

After bathing, Gu Rujiu put on a light and breathable palace skirt and said to Qiu Luo, "Look for someone to call He Ming. I want to ask him something."

In the dark room, He Ming glanced at the pale green, and sneered: "You are also a good life, the Queen Mother is willing to save you a life."

Baolu was lying on the ground panting and trembling, not daring to look at He Ming.

"If you aren't the next lady to the queen's lady, the emperor will not be able to accommodate you," He Ming walked in front of Baolv and grabbed her hair, forcing her to look at her own eyes, "You know how many are in this palace Do people want to climb onto the dragon bed? "

The emerald green lips were pale as paper, and tears slipped from his eyes, embarrassed.

"You said you, from head to toe, where can you compare to the queen's empress, just want to have this thought?" He Ming let go of his hand, and Baolu fell back to the ground.

"All of them are slaves and slaves, and even the loyal protector can't do it. What's the use of you?" He Ming looked at the woman on the ground with disdain, and his eyes were like ice. It ’s a maid who dares to hurt the queen ’s mother.

After that, a slap in the face of Baolv, he was about to continue to torture Baolu, and walked outside into an eunuch. The **** swept the emerald green on the ground and whispered, "Grandpa He, the Queen Mother wants to see you."

He Ming took out his handkerchief, wiped his hands, and flicked the folds on the sleeves: "Since the Queen Mother summoned, our family did not dare to delay, this person will take care of you, remember to save her life to her."

"Yes." The **** who came to talk nodded again and again, glanced at the maiden who was curled up on the ground, and raised an eyebrow. "Grandpa, don't worry, the little one will take good care of the girl."

Baolu raised her head, only to see He Mingyang's long back, so she turned to look at the green **** standing in front of her, and couldn't help smiling. In the past, such an **** faced her, who had always only nodded and bowed, but now dare to look down upon her condescendingly, but he can only pounce on his feet.

Her high status in front of these court attendants was not because she had an identity, but because the Queen Mother gave her status. Without the queen, she is nothing, and anyone can bully her casually.

Before entering the palace, she always listened to people saying that seeing high and low in the palace, life is not easy, so when she first entered the palace, she was cautious and cautious. Later, because the queen's mother and daughter were in a stable position, controlled the harem, and were loved by the emperor, so they who waited in front of the queen's mother and daughter also followed the waters, and let countless people hold the worship, even the people who were around the emperor, also Be polite to her.

Being blown up and being held by her, she gradually forgot her appearance, forgetting that all this was given to her by the Queen Mother.

"I regret it?" The **** in green clothes shook her head and sighed when she saw her regret. "I went to the palace at the age of six. I have eaten all the hardships, and I have seen everyone, but people like you who don't know what to do in blessings Still the first time I saw it. "