68

"When I came to greet my relatives, I just remembered hanging for a long time, and I didn't even see anything in the courtyard," Jin Yang stood in this delicate and small courtyard, as you can see from the grass and trees in the courtyard. How hard it is to stay up and down for a long time, "I don't know what it looks like now."

Swing frame, Xiangfei bamboo, orange tree, rare flowers and plants, exquisite stone table, rockery stone, flower window, each of which is permeated with thick boudoir fat powder, Jin Yang walked to the orange tree, this orange tree is taller than him Many of them bear thumb-sized fruits, and some have dried flower pedicles.

Gu Cunjing, who was behind him, saw these green fruits, and he couldn't help secreting the water from his mouth, and his teeth also soured, because the orange was so acidic that he couldn't help the conditioned reflex.

Because the sister wanted to talk to her parents, the emperor made an excuse. As the dragon guard and master, he had to accompany the emperor to visit his sister's boudoir before marriage.

Pushing the door open, the furnishings in the room are the same as those before the younger sister's marriage. The ornaments on the Treasure Pavilion, the embroidered patterns on the gauze, and even the window screens are also fashionable materials that have only recently been replaced.

Jin Yang felt from this room his father-in-law's family's long-term dissatisfaction and love. He turned his head to look at Cun Jing, and when he saw emotion on his face, he smiled.

Walking to the study room next door, Jin Marting pulled out a book that was not old and found it was a travelogue, writing about the weather and ethnic customs of various places, and there were some annotations on it. Time should like this book very much.

On the desk case, the four treasures of the study were placed neatly as if the owner had never left.

In the corner, there is also a piano stand. The piano frame looks like a jiuxiao ring. It makes people just look at it, and they think that the owner of the study is a woman with a blue heart.

In his early years, he did not live well in Cheng Wang Mansion. Although Qin Yidao said that he could barely know a little, he could hardly make it. Stretching his hands and strumming the strings, he knew that this was a rare good piano. "I have never heard of the piano for a long time."

"Speaking of being afraid of your majesty's jokes, the queen's mother came out of the cabinet, it's not a good piano," Gu Cunjing looked up and saw that His Majesty was pulling out his handkerchief, gently wiping the strings, and said, "After marrying into the palace, no one cares With her, she naturally doesn't want to touch these again. "

"Is her piano playing bad?" Jin Yang withdrew his hand and turned his head to look at the paintings and calligraphy hanging on the wall. The beautiful paintings were more beautiful, making people can't help but shine. "These are all done after a long leisure. "" With just a glance, he can be sure that these calligraphy and paintings must be Gu Rujiu's works.

"It's not bad," Gu Cunjing shook his head. "It's just not good."

Jin Yang nodded, walked to the bookshelf, looked at the neat rows of books on the bookshelf, and smiled and said, "You have been spoiled for a long time."

It is the general rich and wealthy family, all the books of the whole family are accumulated together, and there may not be so many books. The Gu family is just a girl's study, there are so many books, and some are even isolated books that cannot be found outside.

He had long heard of Gu's deep heritage, and now it seems to be the case.

"Father said that this worldly woman is not easier than a man, so the family loves the two younger sisters more." Gu Cunjing smiled and pulled out a book. He remembered that this book was still a few years ago. It was only found that the younger sister was so happy that she gave him two days of diligence.