80

When he heard the news, Gu Rujiu froze for a moment, turned his head to look at Jin Yang, and he saw that his expression was a little complicated. It seemed that he had not digested the news for a while.

She squeezed his hand: "Your Majesty?"

Jin Mart returned to his mind and pondered for a moment, then said: "Master Sima is a veteran of the Three Dynasties, Yu Dafeng was meritorious, and he was buried in a second-class public ceremony."

He Ming stood quietly, waiting for His Majesty to follow.

After knowing what your majesty said, he didn't order any more, but took the queen back to the palace of Zichen. He was stunned before he went to see Bai Xian, "Grandpa, do you mean your majesty?"

"What can it mean, you can do what your majesty says," Bai Xian did not dare to touch his hand on the affairs of the Sima family. He Mingjing respectfully asked him about his attitude, he was not happy, but said, "He Gonggong It ’s a patient person, there ’s nothing wrong with it. "

He Ming almost didn't get angry with his words, but unfortunately he knew it was not time to fight with Bai Xian, so he had to hurriedly inform His Majesty's oracles to the Ministry of Rites and the province.

There are too many places to pay attention to when the Guo Gong ceremony is buried.

"Chen Jun, people will have this day after all," Gu Rujiu felt that Jin Yang's face was a little wrong, and he persuaded, "Don't be too sad."

"I just feel it's a pity that Sima Hong is a rare talent." He regrets that when he became the emperor, Sima Hong is already old and no longer has the style of the year.

Bole had it, but Maxima was old, and made a man.

A mediocre emperor like the first emperor, but can meet the good minister, but not many people can make him reassure.

Gu Rujiu didn't expect Jin Yang to think so, she held Jin Yang's hand tightly.

Jin Yang smiled at her: "Don't worry, I'm fine."

The two were talking. Gu Rujiu saw that Jin Xiang was patrolling with the Dragon Guards, and he couldn't help saying: "Mr. Chen, Lord Sima is the grandfather of Deputy Commander Jin. Let him go back today."

Jin Yang hadn't thought of this yet. When Gu Rujiu said that, he nodded.

For the Sima family, Sima Hong is the backbone of the Sima family. The spine is now down, and the Sima family completely loses the strength to compete with the Li family, unless the descendants of the Sima family appear again as a stunning person like Sima Hong. Otherwise, in a short period of time, it is no longer possible to sit on par with Li Jiaping.

After hearing the news of her father ’s death, the concubine Ping Wang shattered the cup in her hand. She looked at the girl who was informed, and she froze for a long while before she wiped her tears and said in a panic: "Back up the carriage."

"Mother, don't worry, I'll accompany you to the grandfather's house," Jin Xiang hurried back from the palace after hearing the news, seeing her mother panicked and helpless to sit down, "You sit down first, and your son goes to change clothes."

"You can't go," the concubine Ping Wang Shi grabbed his hand and looked at Jin Xiang with red eyes. "You have to remember that you are first the majesty of the dragon guard and the grandson of the Sima family." As a daughter, She was sad when her father died, but she didn't want her son to be implicated.

The son finally got on the right path, and entered His Majesty's eyes. If it involved the Sima family and made His Majesty dislike his son, it would be worth more than the gain.