73

Po Lv never thought that she would die silently in the unmanned mountains, the moonlight is beautiful, she looked at the bright moon in the sky, thinking in a trance, who is going to kill her?

Is it ... the queen?

No, it won't be her. If the queen wanted to kill her, she couldn't get out of the palace at all. She only had to show a little bit of dissatisfaction with He Ming, and He Ming could kill her.

But besides the queen, who would wish her to die? She is just a trivial maid, is it worth the effort to deal with her?

Not far away, the package was already stained with blood. She covered her injured abdomen, crawled to the package, and opened the huge package.

All the valuable jewelry in the package was inconspicuous, and there were two silver coins and two silver coins. These things were enough for her to live a stable life.

Looking at these things, she laughed silently and burst into tears.

In a trance, she recalled that one day the queen asked the emperor, what if someone made her sad?

What did the emperor say at that time?

The emperor said that such a person, I will make him regret.

What she should have thought, she should have thought.

Exhausting the last trace of her body, she put a jade bracelet in the package on her wrist, and she lay on the cold soil with a cough of blood.

Jiaoyue seemed to be gradually covered with a layer of white mist, and even had a double image. Baolu touched the jade bracelet on her wrist and slowly closed her eyes.

In the place where the moonlight could not reach, He Ming coldly watched the emerald green gradually lose his anger, and said to the black warrior behind him: "Buried it."

Turning over and riding on horseback, He Ming left without looking back. Let the emerald live, it means the queen, and let emerald die, it means the majesty.

The emerald lady, who has been sitting beside her mother for several years, all knows her life habits and hobbies. With the cautious and careful character of the emperor, how can she really let her go?

"Hoo!" Gu Rujiu opened his eyes sweaty, because the movement was so great that Jin Yang, who was lying next to her, also woke up, "For a long time, what happened to you?"

"I seem to have a bad dream." Gu Rujiu leaned his head against his chest, and his voice was hoarse.

In the dark, Jin Yang gently patted her back: "What did you dream of?"

"Forget," Gu Rujiu's eyes widened blankly, and then he calmed down with Jin Yang's calm apprehension. "Let's sleep."

"Okay." Kissed her hair top, Jin Marting said, "Tomorrow let the doctor come to diagnose your veins, nightmare hurt."

"Huh." Gu Rujiu responded faintly, then fell asleep again.

Jin Yang looked at the moonlight sliding into the house through the window and closed his eyes slowly.

A few days later, when Gu Rujiu opened his rouge box, he looked at the maid of the emerald errand and silently sighed.

"Niangniang, but the slave-servant is not serving properly?" The court lady called Delphinium saw the empress queen's face was wrong, and withdrew her hand nervously, looking carefully at Gu Rujiu. She had just waited in front of her mother, and had seen the emperor's importance to the mother before long, so she was extremely trembling.