85

Gu Rujiu was right. After she became pregnant, some of the court ladies' minds were about to move. Secretly sent Qiubo, pretending to be pitiful, and deliberately showing something different.

In the face of great benefits, anyone can show great potential. Gu Rujiu has never dared to underestimate any person, noble like a grand princess, or lowly like a rootless eunuch. As long as these people have their own positions and what they want, then any of their actions and behaviors Not to be underestimated.

"Ma'am, do you want to see that maid?" Qiu Luo saw Gu Rujiu's face not very good-looking, thinking she was angry and busy, "If you want to see her, the slave-maid will let her bring her over."

"No," Gu Rujiu touched his slightly raised belly. "He Ming is doing this very well." The most important thing now is not whether these maidens have ambitions, but what is important is whether Jin Yang's attitude is clear.

Jin Yang did not disappoint Gu Rujiu. He usually accompanied Gu Rujiu in the Zichen Hall in addition to handling government affairs on weekdays. Because Gu Rujiu was pregnant with a first-born, Jin Marting was extremely cautious, only to leave Gu Rujiu in his pocket and carry it all day.

There was a maiden who deliberately approached him. He was actually more nervous than Gu Rujiu. Why did you ask him?

What if I get angry for a long time? Zhao Yuyi has said long ago that a woman ’s first birth is very important. If something goes wrong, the woman ’s body will be particularly hurt.

He didn't care about other things, but he was very careful for a long time. Because of his own poor health, he knew how uncomfortable he felt to be sick, and he did not even want to let him experience the sins he suffered every day.

"Your Majesty, the prince thought it was inappropriate for this! The noble deserves the same crime as the people who break the law."

"Your Majesty, that being said, but ..."

When Jin Yang returned to his mind, he saw the following two groups of people quarreling with each other. The reason was that the son of Zhou's family was bullying and injuring the two readers.

The Zhou family is the mother-in-law of the Empress Dowager. Although they have been utterly incompetent in these years, they have been confused, and have never caused any serious incidents. Anyhow, I know that this time they were so confused and beat the scholar.

The most powerful thing about a literati is a mouth. If you beat the scholar, you are hitting the literati. No wonder the civil servants in the hall jumped and filled with indignation. If you don't know it, I thought the son of the Zhou family beat them.

After having been an emperor for several years, how could Jin Yang not know the personalities of civil servants, so let them quarrel and argue, and finally declare that Zhou's son will defend himself.

Although the son of Zhou's family was incompetent, he had a good skin, and the empress was his aunt, so he was not nervous when he came to Chaotang. After paying courteously and respectfully, Zhao Jinyang said the cause and effect of the matter Came out.

"Originally, Weichen just couldn't bear to talk about their mouthfuls, and they were going to eat in another place. How could they know that they were talking about the Queen Mother and the Queen Mother, and Wei Chen was so angry that he started working with them." Zhou Gongzi also Very bachelor, he is the son of Hou Fu. He grew up spoiled from childhood, and no matter how many people would be offended by this remark, he said so bluntly.

Hearing that the Queen Mother and Queen were involved, Jin Yang frowned and glanced at the quail-like civilians with their heads down, and said in a deep voice, "What did they say?"