•SakuAtsu•

1/1
{Requested}

3rd POV

Atsumu stared down at his phone.

Atsumu: Hey baby! Just saying a quick good morning before school, have a good day❤️
Read 7:46 am

Atsumu: Just checking in, don't forget to eat a healthy lunch so you have plenty of energy for practice, I love you baby💕 I'll pick you up at your campus so we can go to the park together if you want!
Read 10:29

Atsumu: Are we still having dinner tonight?
Read 1:14

Atsumu: It's ok if you're busy..
Read 1:29

Atsumu: Good afternoon gorgeous💜 I just wanted to remind you of the dinner we've been planning for a few weeks now..
Read 4:31

Atsumu: I thought you weren't going to ignore me anymore...
Delivered 5:15

Atsumu looked back up, his boyfriend just about 20 yards in front of him. Atsumu was at the park because that's where he and his boyfriend, Suna, were supposed to have dinner. Atsumu had made everything this afternoon - mind you, he had to cram it in after school between volleyball and homework - so it was still fresh and warm. It was waiting in the car for him.

He was trying to pick out a good spot to set up the dinner.

"S-Suna..?" Atsumu asked.

The ravenette turned quickly, immediately finding the artificially blonde in front of him.

"Dear god, Atsu, it isn't want you think." Suna quickly reassured.

The familiar face sat behind Suna, lips plump and bruised from the make out session Atsumu had clearly interrupted.

"W-what's Osamu doing h-here? I thought.. I thought.." Atsumu whispered his words pathetically, tears streaming down his cheeks quickly.

Osamu sat smugly behind Suna. "You thought wrong. Suna never loved you, he just didn't want to hurt your feelings." Osamu said wickedly.

Atsumu's eyes widened and more tears fell rapidly. That couldn't be true.. that- that can't be true! Suna was his.. his first. In every way possible. Suna was his first boyfriend, his first kiss- Suna had taken his virginity for gods sake!

"That's not true, Samu stop being mean!" Suna snapped.

"That's what you told me last night while you were in my bed instead of Atsumu's." Osamu said nonchalantly, picking at his nails.

"No!" Suna frantically turned to Atsumu who stood there, seemingly numb to the situation around him. "No, Tsumu, that's not what happened I swear."

"Why did you.. let it go on for so long..?" Atsumu asked in a mere whisper of a voice. "You thought it would.. b-be ok to take everything of me.. and then have my b-brother tell me y-you n-never even wanted m-me?"

Suna shook his head, "No no, baby of course not. Samu doesn't know what he's talking about-"

"I thought you had a girlfriend, Osamu." Atsumu said. "I thought you said that's who was coming over every night, that's who you were fucking into the sheets of your crummy apartment. Not my boyfriend." Atsumu yelled, wiping his tears away with his sleeve.

"Well, more accurately he was fucking me into the sheets-"

"Osamu! Just shut up goddamnit!" Suna yelled.

"It doesn't.. it doesn't matter anymore." Atsumu decided finally, turning around.

Suna immediately stepped forward, his hand gripping onto Atsumu's shoulder to keep him still. Atsumu threw Suna's hand off.