•SugaHina•

1/1 - Kinda SugaHina, kinda OiHina, also kinda IwaOi
{Requested}

3rd POV

"I don't.. I don't want to do it, Koshi!" Hinata cried, his crown off to the side and his royal vest hanging somewhere in his bedroom.

Hinata was practically laying against Sugawara, who was trying to calm the young prince down.

"I don't.. I shouldn't have to.." Hinata hiccuped, more tears falling as a fresh wave of sadness hit him.

"Young Lord, if I may, this marriage is detrimental for the alliance between Karasuno and Aoba Johsai." Suga said softly, running a hand through Hinata's hair.

"I wanted to be able to love whoever I wanted.. I wanted to be able to l-love you! Not s-some random g-g-guy I-I don't know!" Hinata sobs started back up again and he shoved his face into Sugawara's chest.

Suga's expression softened extremely and he helped Hinata into his lap. "Prince Shoyo, this is what's best for the kingdom."

Hinata shook his head, sobs racking his body.

Shoyo and Koshi had been.. dating in secret for quite a while. Almost two years now. Koshi was the castle's number one adviser and Shoyo was the prince. You could see why they were dating in secret. But everything took a turn for the worse recently.

Aoba Johsai and Karasuno, after many years of war and threats of destruction, were finally at peace. To tie the peace treaty with a bow, Hinata Shoyo and Oikawa Tooru were to be married on the 22 on July, at exactly 3:00 in the afternoon.

It would be live, for everyone to see. It would be the final step to ultimate peace.

You could see the problem clearly, right?

Though Sugawara Koshi was only just an adviser, he loved Shoyo with all his heart. And Shoyo loved him just as much.

This just wasn't working out for anyone, because unbeknownst to them Oikawa Tooru and the head knight, Iwaizumi Hajime, were planning on announcing their engagement the day the arranged marriage was set.

"Sto-stop calling me p-prince!" Hinata commanded.

"Shoyo, is that better?" Koshi asked gently, brushing Hinata's hair from his face.

Hinata only nodded, clinging to Sugawara's clothing. He slightly calmed at the sound of his name coming from Koshi's lips.

"I love you Shoyo, I love you so much. But I'm an adviser, not a prince. I can't give you what you deserve. Not like he can. Maybe he'll turn out to be really nice." Sugawara said enthusiastically, trying to brighten Hinata's mood.

"I don't.. I didn't.. I-I.."

"It's alright baby, take your time. Breath." Suga said calmly, helping Hinata back onto a normal breathing pattern.

"I don't want a prince, t-to take care of me. I want y-you.." Hinata whispered.

"I know darling, believe me I know."

—————

July 22. The day had come faster than wanted by either prince. Banners were hung everywhere, little boys were spreading the words and little girls were getting ready.

Families who couldn't attend personally turned on their TV's or visited central square to see the marriage live over cameras.

Hinata was not excited at all. Quite the opposite in fact.

He had shooed away his hair dresser and clothing stylist, instead having Koshi come help him. Tears fell as Hinata was put into a white suit with orange lining. His hair was tamed by Koshi and his vail was put on by Koshi.