•IwaOi•

1/1 - another royal au because people liked the last one so much that I'm getting even more requests😂
{Requested}

3rd POV

"Iwa-Chan~" Oikawa breathed out quietly.

Iwaizumi, his armor being off to the side, laid Oikawa down on his back. Iwaizumi was off the hook until tomorrow morning when his knight duties come back into play, and Oikawa was free of his princely duties for the rest of the night. Naturally that meant they were going to spend time together.

"Let me take care of you tonight, Tooru." Iwaizumi said quietly, slipping off Tooru's nighttime shirt while kissing down his neck.

"Iwa.." Oikawa moaned quietly as possible, his head lulling to the right.

His body practically melted in Iwaizumi's hands, every little touch got the largest reaction Oikawa had to offer. Iwaizumi's large and callused hands ran down Oikawa torso, briefly brushing past his six pack before grabbing onto his waist.

"I-Iwa.. are you sure-" Oikawa cut himself off with a particularly loud moan as Iwaizumi bit the nape of his neck gently.

"Do you not want this, Tooru?" Iwaizumi asked, sitting up so he was straddling Oikawa's waist.

"No no! Of course I want this!" Oikawa quickly reassured. "It's just.. what about Yukie? I'm to.. I'm to marry her next month." 

Iwaizumi scowled. "I am very well aware of who you are to marry. Are you telling me you actually love her? Are you telling me that this stupid arranged marriage between Fukurodani and Aoba Johsai is something that you would love to happen? Was this all just playing into your game, prince?" Iwaizumi seethed.

"No! Of course not! You know I will only ever love you, Hajime!" Oikawa protested immediately, sitting up as Iwaizumi got off of him.

"Then what's with this obsession over her, Tooru?" Iwaizumi asked, considerably quieter than before. "Anytime I do.. anything! You're always talking about her.. it's.. it's annoying." Iwaizumi mumbled, no doubt embarrassed by his sudden outburst.

Tooru stood from his bed, hands running over Iwaizumi's arms before bringing him into a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm just.. worried, ya know? What we're doing is serious, you could die. I could be banished from my kingdom and who knows what Yukie would do with the crown and no one to stop her. But more importantly I don't want you to get hurt." Oikawa mumbled, bringing a hand up to run it through Iwaizumi's hair.

"Why can't we just run away..? Leave this behind us.. move to the middle of nowhere. We could be happy there." Iwaizumi whispered, burying his face into Oikawa's neck.

At times like this, he found it comforting that Oikawa was taller than him. Any other time it made him want to beat Oikawa's ass though. It was a love hate relationship.

"I know, my love. But I have quite a few more things I need to do before I can even consider doing that."

That was a lie. Well, not really. Oikawa did have things he needed to do, a lot of them, but he had been working around the clock to get them done so he and Iwaizumi could run away together. He's given up the crown and any chance of his succession, that way it goes to his nephew instead of Yukie. His mother would find out in a week. Oikawa has been working to help the villages around them reconstruct so they had better homes. He has also been packing, for him and Iwaizumi. On top of that, he's been planning where to go, how to get there, and how to get Iwaizumi away from his knightly duties for just one night so they could run.

It might not sound like much, but it was a lot to do while sneaking around his mother, father, and Yukie.

"But you'll consider it?" Iwaizumi asked quietly.