30: INVEST IN LOVE?!

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in the room...the room is decorated with scented candles and fairy lights, and the room has a very light atmosphere...

Riddhima's pov: I hope vansh likes it..i don't know why i am so anxious today

Vansh: Wow Mrs.Raisinghania, you never fail to surprise me!

Riddhima: Vansh! Surprise i guess?

Vansh: Well, i am surprised...so you knew?

Riddhima: Yes, sorry for playing around with you, but trust me it was good to see you like that!

Vansh: Well..

Riddhima: Oh wait! Close your eyes! The night has so much in store for you!

Vansh: Fine! *he closes his eyes* 

Riddhima: Don't open....fine, now open...

Vansh: What do we have here?

Riddhima: Ok there are three gifts for you..*she shows him three fingers* So choose one!

Vansh: Ok..the middle one i guess...

Riddhima: Fine, the first gift that you chose is *she opens a box filled with chocolates* You have a sweet tooth, and you used to like these chocolates when you were young, so i bought them for you..

Vansh: But Riddhima, these are very hard to find aren't they? Then how did you?

Riddhima: Well, i have my ways...taste them and tell me if there is change in the taste?

Vansh: Oh sure, bring it on! hmmmm, never changed! Same like it was!

Riddhima: Now another...

Vansh: Fine the third one...

Riddhima: Ok, the third one is this painting of yours...

Vansh: Riddhima, this is stunning! I love it!!

Riddhima: Oh wait, till you see the next one...

Vansh: Well, the bar is set high mrs.riddhima..

Riddhima: I know how to meet that bar! Here are tickets for your favourite music band! They are doing a concert in india, so here you go!

Vansh: Are you serious?? *he gives her a tight hug and riddhima also hugs him back* This couldn't have gone better! I love the gifts, i don't know how you knew about the chocolates and the band! But, it's just wonderful!! *he picks her and twirls her around* 

Riddhima: Vansh, i might just faint! Put me down..

Vansh: *he slowly brings her down* Sorry...*they are so close to each other that they could feel each other's breath* I was just too excited..

Riddhima: I know!

Vansh: well the atmosphere is just perfect, it calls for a dance, so Riddhima *he puts his hand forward* Will you dance with me?

Riddhima: I don't see why not!

They both start dancing...and suddenly vansh stops and comes closer to her ear..

Vansh: Riddhima, i want to say something..

Riddhima; Hmm

Vansh: I..

Riddhima: You..

Vansh: I think...i am..

Riddhima: You think..

Vansh: Riddhima, listen, just don't repeat...

Riddhima: Ok..

They start hearing a noise..