𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

CHAPTER THREE | YOU DECIDED THAT I WAS WORTH SAVING

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AS KLARA'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN, THEY LOCKED ONTO THE LARGE ENGAGEMENT RING THAT SAT PERFECTLY ON HER FINGER. She still couldn't believe that she was engaged to Stefan Salvatore— her best friend. As she slowly woke up a little more, she felt a body beside her which she assumed was Stefan's until she heard two loud yells. 

"Surprise!" Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes screamed loudly as the blonde vampire furrowed her brows and sat up in her bed. "Up, up, up! You're engaged, Klara! Today is about celebrating!" Caroline cheered.

"First, we're gonna drink too much champagne. And then, Caroline and I are taking you wedding dress shopping." Bonnie listed as The Forbes girl dug out a bottle of champagne from a large bag.

Caroline rolled her eyes the moment she heard a sound escape Klara's lips, but she cut her off before she could say too much. "We know what you're gonna say, guys, it's a little early. But, I mean you have to try on a dozen before you find your perfect dress!" 

"Guys, guys. I love you both, I mean I really do and this is— amazing." Klara beamed as she glanced around her bedroom and noticed the dozens of yellow balloons that hung around the place. "But, I don't know if I wanna celebrate yet. It just doesn't feel right, given the circumstances."

"Klara, stop worrying, and start putting yourself first! You have wanted to be with Stefan since forever, and now you're finally engaged." Bonnie placed her hand on top of Klara's with a smile. "We're celebrating, and we're doing it properly, okay?"

Caroline smirked and immediately opened the bottle of champagne and let the cork hit the wall. As the bottle burst open, the three girls laughed in unison. The Forbes girl then glanced down at the rock on Klara's hand. "Oh, my God. It's even more beautiful in real life!"

"How much do you think it cost?" Bonnie raised an eyebrow toward the blondes, admiring the ring as she did so. 

"Do you think he bought it or compelled someone for it?" The Forbes girl interjected once more.

"Woah. Woah. Let's stop the conversation there. It doesn't matter how Stefan got the ring because it's perfect. I don't care." Klara smiled as she took the bottle of champagne from Caroline's grip. "Now, where are we starting the wedding dress tour, huh?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Klara had never seen so many beautiful wedding dresses in one place. She stood in a full-length mirror and held two, very perfect, options in her hand. "I enjoy these, but I feel like I need a little more shape if you catch my drift." She admitted as she turned around to face the shop clerk.