𝘠𝘰𝘶.

!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY !!!!

This chapter (wouldn't really call it one?) is just going to be informing you in on the abilities you have and what the future chapters will look like :) also reminder that i haven't caught up fully with the Jujutsu Kaisen manga which i'm working on right now!

Overall Skill Level:

You were said to be the second most strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer behind Gojo, slowly rising to more popularity since you were more independent. Including having incredible amount of cursed energy and powerful techniques and also being capable of utilizing the Domain Expansion technique as well.

Superhuman speed and Reflexes:

You have incredible stamina and speed (reflexes as well) and are tied with Gojo, managing to follow the movements of anything and anyone with throwing inevitable punches/kicks.

Tactical Intelligence:

You always made good and quick decisions on the battlefield and never failed to impress your peers on how quick you can find the solution to a certain situation or what to do with just little evidence and hints.

Cursed Energy Manipulation:

You aren't said to be the second strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer for nothing? so of course you would have a good deal of cursed energy which was happily passed down from generations from your family giving you the power to manipulate thing easily but only able to cast Domain Expansion three times a day, as to Gojo multiple times a day possibly even more.

Inherited Technique:

With the good amount of cursed energy, your family also passed down a technique which was purely called "Copycat" giving you the ability to copy anyone's move/technique including cursed spirits, dealing 2x more the damage of the original, but the greater the technique is the more cursed energy it drains.

Weapon Mastery:

Inverted Spear of Heaven; the cursed tool you mostly use for long-range combat as it has it a circle at the end of the handle to insert a chain to it, being trained for young to naturally use long-ranged weapons it was easy for you, but you mostly prefered hand-to-hand combat.

Technique: Command:

As the cursed tool that you use is a special grade tool that has the effect of forcing a cursed technique to stop (just like cursed speech) it can easily stop a technique someone's using so if you were to be from a far away place you can throw the spear towards the opponent and force them to stop their technique.

Taekkyeon:

A dynamic foot movement called "pum balgi" or Stepping-on-Triangles. Taekkyon which is concerned with applying both the hands and feet at the same time to unbalance, trip, or throw the opponent. Hands and feet are always used together, a technique(or just combat) that you were trained to do ever since you had decided that long-range wasn't your style but will use it under different circumstances.

!!!Which finally concludes the abilities that you have!!!

I seriously hope you guys will enjoy this new upcoming story as much as I will! I seriously hope i don't disappoint with the updates since i already have another one that i have already updated, but will have to do again later! I usually have a OC for different fan fics that i read (or i just make one up) so I'm just going to drop mines in here for reference if you can't really picture a character! ( cause i know some of you guys don't imagine yourself in that position or think of yourself while reading fanfics! i think..:D )

(@lxh_rt on twitter!)

Goodbye!