𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒, 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝

"Uhm, of course, Darktail!" Violetshine stammered. "Sorry about the uh- the wait." 

"No worries." The black and white tom purred. Adding an annoyed glance at Sleekwhisker, he meowed, "Some of the kin members need to remember to respect others." 

The sand-colored she-cat curled her lip at Violetshine one last time then lashed her tail and padded away. Darktail turned to her and rolled his eyes. "Some cats these days!" He exclaimed, sighing. "Sometimes, I wonder, if I need to put them in the dungeon with the others...especially when the insult you out of all cats..."

Violetshine gasped. The dungeon! Oh StarClan no! 

Then she tipped her head curiously. "Me out of all cats?" She echoed. The kin leader purred throatily. "Yes, of course, you. You are very important to me, Violetshine, do you know that?" He asked. Violetshine flicked her tail awkwardly. "No, not really, but er- I just though-" 

Darktail started padding to the enterance of the camp and Violetshine followed silently, confused. As she followed him, she started thinking. Darktail wouldn't hurt me...but why did he say I was important to him? I'm not even a loyal kin member! Oh, Twigpaw, what do I do? Suddenly, the big tom halted. Turning he meowed, "This should be a good spot." 

Violetshine looked around and realized she was next to the lake. Darktail's piercing blue eyes were trained onto her back.