Synopsis

Dominating Men Series Book 2:
Dean Andrada

Synopsis:

Dean Andrada is a man of playful charm yet unwavering principles, believing that wisdom and morals pave the path to lasting success. Raised in a family that valued integrity above all else, Dean learned from a young age that one's character and principles are more valuable than fleeting achievements or material wealth.

In his personal and professional life, Dean holds himself to the highest standards of honesty and fairness. He believes that these principles not only lead to personal fulfillment but also inspire trust and respect from others.

However, when he saw the woman who has been living in the woods in her entire life, his principles and moral convictions are challenged. She has endured a life filled with trauma, hiding from people who have discriminated against her due to her father's reputation. She is constantly anxious and fearful, always expecting harm from everyone, and Dean is not an exception.

Seeing her plight, Dean's principles are tested like never before. He feels a deep desire to protect her, to be a source of comfort in her fearful world. For the first time, Dean is willing to set aside his own desires and ambitions, ready to sacrifice everything to give her the life and security she truly deserves.

-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters appearing in this work are a work of fiction.

Content Warning : The story contains mature scenes that are not suitable for young readers.