Chapter 5

Lisa.

Such simple yet beautiful name. It really did fit the girl's as equally pretty face. The brunette wasn't going to lie to herself. She was amazed by the amount of simple beauty this girl wrapped in ragged clothes, slightly disheveled hair and makeup-less face possessed.

The big doe eyes gave her that hint of cuteness in her, yet her plump lips and the way Jennie noticed her bitting them subconsciously were very inviting to those watching to lose their mind. Not that Jennie was staring at her lips...

The gray haired was stuck in her head throughout the whole ride back to Chaeyoung. But even tho she was already running late to meet her with her girlfriend, Jennie somehow found herself driving slower than needed under the context that she didn't want to wreck herself in a tree like a pancake. Eventually she arrived by Chaeyoung's doorstep and was greated by her mom's bright smile a few seconds after she knocked on the door.

Jennie wondered if she would still be smiling like that if she knew she was looking at her daughter's secret lover. Probably not. The brunette returned the smile and stepped inside.

"Hello, Jennie, dear. How are you?" the old woman asked cheerfully.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Park. Doing great as always. What about you and your husband?" Jennie asked.

"Well, what can I tell you. We are aging slowly, but thankfully we are still as tough as bulls" they laughed together just as Chaeyoung came descending the stairs.

"Hey, Jen. You ready?" the blonde asked, holding in herself the need to kiss the pretty lips of her girlfriend in front of her mother.

"Yeah, let's go" Jennie smiled at her.

"Okay then. Mom, we'll be going upstairs to study for tomorrow. Don't disturb, please" she warned.

"Okay ladies, have fun" Chaeyoung's mom said behind them as they ascented the stairs towards the blonde's room.

The moment the clicking sound of the door closing was heard, Jennie dropped her things on the bed and threw herself at Chaeyoung. Lips immediately attacked lips in a desperate attempt to get what they have been deprived from for so long. They kissed as if they haven't seen each other for weeks, which wasn't exactly true, but also not too far from the actual truth. A long time had passed since their last opportunity to spend some alone time together.

They stopped a couple of minutes later when the lack of oxygen became unbearable. Jennie hugged Chaeyoung's waist and put her head on her chest as the other girl wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

"I'm so sorry for being late" Jennie said as she caught her breath.

"It's okay, baby. The important thing is that you are here, safe and sound" Chaeyoung answered and placed a soft kiss on her head.

"Thank you"

"Were you at least able to finish your business?" Chaeyoung asked and softly swung their bodies together in a nonexistent beat.

"Yes, I did. But after that I... encountered a childhood friend and we kinda lost a track of time in talks" well, at least it wasn't a total lie.

Something in Jennie told her it wasn't a good idea to tell anyone about Lisa yet. Maybe because it wasn't anything important. What was she going to say anyways? 'I met a creepy girl in the middle of the nothing and was crazy enough to befriend her'? She wasn't even sure for how long their so called friendship would last.

"That's fine" Chaeyoung cupped her cheeks and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.

The blonde stared at Jennie's eyes lovingly which made her heart swell. She gave her a sweet smile and that immediately reminded her of how Lisa did it in the same way - how the side of her lip would curl upwards into a tiny smirk before a big smile would break into her face and lines of pearly teeth would blind her eyes under the dim daylight.