Part one the legend the king

The Blood God, The King of the Nether and ruler of Hoglen kind, also known quite simply as Technoblade.

Though he was technically a king, he wandered and explored. There would be times where he did not come back to the capital of nether for years. But then for some unknown reason he stayed within the walls of his nether fortress. Not a single soul from outside of his kingdom knew why. Until now.
-
The blood told the story of this raided bastion, and Techno watched the story unfold in his mind. Humans with golden armor peacefully traded with the Hoglen... but when the Hoglen's backs turned the humans, NO, The hunters struck with no mercy.

Techno would have smiled if it was a fair fight. He would have taken in the beautiful scent of blood if it was not truly disgusting. If he had not known what had happened. Techno examined the bodies. Bodies that looked too much like his own, bodies of fathers, bodies of brothers, and sisters, and siblings, bodies of mothers, and children. There were so many children.

Too many children that would never become adults. Who will never get to experience the beautiful and painful journey of life. A part of him knew it was for the better. If they did not die here then they would die by his hand.
Techno walked past more bodies. The smell of blood only got stronger as he walked deeper within the bastion, until he finally stumbled upon what seemed like some kind of nursery...

Technoblade's calloused hands gently traced over the gilded patterns in the wall. It depicted Hoglen celebrating their victory... quite ironic for the state of the bastion as it stood now.

The room itself was ironic. Nurseries were meant to celebrate life in a way, so having one that reeked of blood and death was unsettling. There were toys fit for young Hoglen. Training swords, Golden nuggets, and dolls made from strider hair were strewn across the floor in piles around a cradle made of warped wood.

Before Techno could mourn the fact the child would never use these toys, he heard squeak. He looked around at the bodies in the room. As far as he could tell it was two female Hoglen, the one closest to the cradle had something laying against her...

He had a hunch of what it could be, and he hoped that he was wrong. Technoblade's hands trembled for the first time in a long time as he gently unwrapped the bundle and his breath hitched, he grabbed his netherrite axe. Blood should have splattered on him but to his shock he stopped about an inch from the child's small snout.

The little piglet stared at him with big eyes, red like his own. The piglet skin was a shade darker than his, other than that however the piglet looked like him.
Techno looked at the child, the orphan, in front of him. He was conflicted on one hand Techno would usually usually kill an orphan without thinking twice!

But he couldn't bring himself to kill it. Techno ran his hands through his hair as he thought of some type of solution to his predicament, and a solution slowly began to form in his head as he thought about it.
Once it had come into his head there was no going back. The child wouldn't be an orphan if he adopted them.

He unwrapped the child from the dead woman's arms and unclipped his cape. He walked over bodies only focusing on the red bundle in his arms, thinking of good names for his new daughter and a story to tell the kingdom of how he even had a daughter, without revealing that she was adopted.