A New Morning

The sound of birds chirping got K to stir. She was reluctant to open her eyes, quite comfortable where she was. The evening had gone so incredibly well that she simply was afraid that it had been a dream. The sun wasn't quite up yet, and the air was chilly outside of her little blanket cocoon.

As she stretched out, her new lover's heavy arm squeezed her, pulling her closer into his warm, hairy chest. As she readjusted her body, he snuggled into her, nuzzling his face into her hair, still half asleep and clearly not ready to wake up himself. She looked around the cabin without picking up her head. The dust they'd disturbed the night before had all settled, and out the window she saw some of the first leaves of fall drifting down in the sunlight. This was her favorite time of year.

She realized that most of her naked form that wasn't pressed against Logan was a little chilled, so she turned slowly to face him, inadvertently waking him. Still sleepy, he cracked an eye open and lifted his head, a bit of a frown on his face at being disturbed. But, then he lifted his arm just enough that she could move into the position she wanted, or get up if she chose. He smiled when he realized she was snuggling in closer. She draped her arm over his torso and rested her head inches from his. He threw his leg over hers and pulled her in as he snuggled in with her again placing a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

This had not gone at all like he'd planned – he wasn't about to complain, of course. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had so much fun - or slept so well. But he did wonder what came next.

Surprising herself, K actually ended up dozing again for a little while before Logan decided to wake her up. He started out by stroking her hair and gently caressing her back. She squirmed in the most delicious way and got a smile from him. He continued to see how far he could get until she leaned forward and kissed him. In short order, she returned his affection without a word spoken between them.

They'd barely woken up and things got heated again. Unlike the night before though, when they'd finished screwing around, she gave him a quick kiss and slipped away from him, up and out of the dusty bed. She boldly walked towards the door, stark naked.

"Where the hell are you goin?" He asked as he reached for his jeans next to the bed. She looked over her shoulder with the morning sun shining brightly through the windows as she opened the door.

"I have to use the little girls room, and this place has no plumbing. Don't worry. I'm not running off too far. I'll be right back," she said with a little smile before she stepped out into the woods. He smiled as she walked out. He'd only ever seen a handful of women so comfortable being naked ... and outdoors to boot.

She didn't go far from the cabin. She only looked until she found a place that didn't have any poison ivy, and a little bit of privacy where she could try to regain her thoughts. As far as feral behavior went, the night before had to have been textbook for something – she was sure of it.

She could hardly find her own scent on her skin – not that she was complaining ... it was just a new experience, which for her was something amazing. She let out a sigh and simply walked back to the cabin to look for her clothes. When she returned, Logan was nearly finished getting dressed, and had put all of her things on the bed for her. She smiled when she saw the little gesture, not surprised in the least when he sat on the bed and just watched her. The way he paid attention made her stomach flip and she kept stealing glances at him between pulling on garments.

"Enjoying the show?" K asked as she straightened out the shirt she'd just pulled over her head. Logan just smiled and slowly finished doing up the buttons his flannel shirt before leaning back and resting on one elbow.

"More fun to watch when they're comin' off," he replied, getting her to pause in her re-dressing and give him a delightful smile with a slight blush. He grinned on seeing the color rise in her cheeks.