Tying The Knot

Morning came waaay too early for K after the night Logan had treated her to. How the hell was he even awake and upright already? "What the hell ..." K complained as he tried to wake her up.

"C'mon, darlin' we gotta get rollin'," he warned her as he gently rubbed her shoulder. She responded by pulling the blanket over her head and curling up on herself into a ball. He let out a chuckle before he tried to coax her. When that didn't work the way he wanted to, he pulled the blanket from her.

The morning sun was way brighter than she thought it should be as the blanket came off her face. She scowled at him then cracked one eye open from under the arm that was crossed over her face. She slowly stretched out and rolled over sleepily. Then she arched her back in a stretch before she went right back to burying herself in the pillows again. She peeked at him through the hair over her face. "Isn't there any way I can get you to stay in bed for another half hour? Please?" she asked as sweetly as she could manage as she tried to bribe him into it without risking anything with a bet. He watched her flirt and tease, and with a growl he decided to give her what she wanted – sort of.

He smirked as he climbed back on the bed and hovered over her peppering her with kisses and nips. He started at her neck and slowly worked his way down to her hips. She was fully awake by the time he changed his position.

The sparkle in his eyes when he paused should have tipped her off ... that was his final warning shot that she should just do what he said, but she waved at that warning as it went by ... particularly since he'd been so nice about the next part in the past ...

But he just stopped. And she picked up her head to see what exactly the hold up was. "Why did you stop?" she asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

"You gonna behave now?" he asked as he dragged his teeth over his bottom lip.

"Um ... if you get back to what you were doing, then yes."

"I was getting packed to leave," Logan said with a self satisfied smile, before he released his grip on her ankle and climbed off the bed before he offered to help her upright. She stared up at him, half breathless as he smirked at her.

"I will get you back – you know that, right?" she promised with a dark look on her face.

He grinned as he pulled her upright. "God I hope so. Come on, get packin'," he replied as he headed off to shower and let her get dressed.

"You talk a good game, but you know you want to stay in bed for another couple hours," K called out.

"I absolutely do," he called back without missing a beat.

She shook her head to herself and had slipped on a blue flannel shirt when he came back out. "I can't pack until you tell me where we're heading," she told him as she buttoned.

He pulled her to him and gently wrapped his arms around her waist. He didn't want to have her run off when he told her what he had in mind. "It's June, sweetheart. We've had a couple too many close calls for my comfort," Logan told her and for K, comprehension finally dawned.

"Oh, you ... you mean ... you want ... it's .. it's time we...oh ... wow," she stammered quietly, her eyes wide as her nerves caught up to her.

"Yeah," he cut her off and just watched the shock wash over her.

"Well, we, we ... don't have anything figured out .... I mean, you said you wanted to do it right, right?" she started to babble. She started to wonder out loud how in depth he'd gotten as her hands went numb.

He shook his head at her with his eyes closed and shoulders relaxed as he tried to will her anxiety away. "I said I wanted a ceremony. Only thing I got planned is the minister," he clarified. That seemed to actually work, to his great relief.