36: JEALOUS MUCH?

SCENE 1: Everyone in the family is shocked after seeing vansh's look alike, especially riddhima and vansh..

Gautam: I missed you alot riddhima, you were the only thing keeping me alive! *he hugs her tightly,and riddhima also hugs him back* I know you missed me too..*he is about to kiss her on the cheek, when vansh keeps his hand as a wall between his lips and her cheeks*

Vansh: She is my wife, gautam! So better maintain distance, and you need some explaining to do..

Riddhima was still dumbstruck

Gautam: Yes, actually..

Ishani: What the hell?? How are you both looking exactly same? And hello *turns towards gautam* whoever the hell you are, first stop hugging her! She is our babhi! *she removes his hands around riddhima* so maintain distance, and bhai, why you are standing like this? do you know him? And look at his over action, he is hugging your wife, and riddhima? you are letting this roadside romeo, to hug you? and hugging him back also?

Vansh: Ishani! Now is not the time, we have some talking to do, so everyone leave to your rooms NOW!

Everyone leaves..

Gautam: I know you all are shocked!

Vansh: Oh indeed we are!

Gautam: I was actually dead, after the accident...

Vansh: I suddenly you got risen from the dead wow!

Riddhima: Let him complete vansh..

Gautam: but before taking me into the morgue someone noticed my pulse, and treated me, since then i have been in a coma...i woke up 1 month back and..

Vansh: It took you 1 month to reach here??

Gautam: I just woke up 1 month back, and i was not fully recovered yet..and as soon as i *turns towards riddhima* recovered, i came looking for you! I am back riddhima for you! *he comes closer to hug her when someone's hand stops him*

Vansh: Why don't you explain a little more, then we can go back to hugging shall we? *he places his hand on his shoulder and takes him away while riddhima is still standing there*

Gautam: Thanks a lot vansh! For taking care of her...i know you did it because she was my girlfriend..

Vansh: No, i didn't! I married her because she was just riddhima for me! She was not your girlfriend until yesterday, she told me about you just yesterday...

Gautam: Wow, what a coincidence right! I love her man! I will be more than happy to take her with me! I was actually worried that who might be her husband and how will i convince her, but since, AHHH *vansh looks at his wounds* (fake wounds guys)

Vansh: Looks like you are still healing?

Gautam: Yes, i just wanted to see riddhima, so i came here as fast as possible...the thought of seeing her is what kept me alive..

Vansh: I think so you should rest...this is your room..

Gautam: Is it near riddhima's room??

Vansh: No, but we don't have any room, near our's so, adjust i guess? And gautam! Next time before you try to hug her, remember that she is Riddhima Vansh raisinghania....I hope you know what i am saying..

Gautam: Vansh, she might be your wife in front of your family! But somewhere deep down we both know the truth that she has always loved me...and probably she still loves me! You were just kind of a rebound for her, who looks like me, she was seeing me in you! And now she doesn't have to...since i am back!