Introduction: Author's Note

Hello & welcome to Book 1: Of Thorns & Roses!

This is my first story ever (on Wattpad)! I have worked extremely hard on the content and visuals, so I hope you love the story as much as I do. (:

From reading past Draco fanfics, I tried to set this one apart from the cliche story-lines you would frequently read. As a result, this book (and the one after this) are full of twists and turns, and of course, a very healthy amount of romance/smut.

This book is in Grier's POV and begins with her arriving at Hogwarts for her 6th year of wizarding education as she previously attended Ilvermorny: the wizarding school in America. That is just the gist, I don't want to give too much away!

Also as a warning, this is a slow-burn (kinda ish), but once things heat up... they stay there, so beware of strong language, mature content (aka smut), and violence.

I will update quite frequently, so please enjoy this story! Feel free to leave feedback, ideas, or comments of your thoughts on the story. Of course, please recommend to friends, vote, and comment!

Don't worry... I PROMISE that this book is worth your while (;

*All story-lines and characters that are not from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter book series are entirely of my own creation!*

~ Cover by the very talented floricidelove ~

ALSO, PLEASE JOIN THE COMMUNITY I JUST MADE Hogwarts-Community WE ARE HIRING!! 

CURRENTLY WORKING ON OF IRON & GOLD, SO GET READY FOR SOME CRAZY SHIT Y'ALL <3