6.

Giselle
(Next morning)

"You hungry baby?" My grandma asked as I sat in the kitchen, watching her cook.

"Yes, ma'am." I answered enthusiastically.

Those three years away made me miss my grandma's cooking and to finally be able to get it again was surreal for me. There was nothing like her cooking.

"Mhm, just let me finish up with these eggs and it'll be ready for ya." She continued scrambling the eggs and I nodded, thinking about yesterday's events and hopeful for today's.

"You spoke to your mama? Let her know you got down here safely." She went onto ask as I broke away from daze and nodded.

"Yeah, I called her when I got off my flight." I admitted, watching her nod her head.

"That's good, baby. Gon' head and wash your hands." She sent me off and I did as told, standing to my feet.

"Mom mom, you ain't ask me if I was hungry." Lani came into the kitchen, making me smile

"Chile, don't play with me this god giving morning." Mom mom snapped at her, making us both laugh.

"Hey, Lani." I spoke, making my way out the kitchen.

"Hey, cous." She spoke back before going back into her rant.

I then made my way out of the kitchen and upstairs toward the bathroom so that I could wash my hands and get ready for breakfast. Once I was finished, I made my way to Mila's room to see if she was up yet.

"Bitch, I know you lying." I heard her talking when I walked into her room and I furrowed my eyebrows, seeing that she was up and on FaceTime.

"Send the video right now." She demanded to the person on the phone and I plopped down onto her bed, waiting for her to hang up so that I could get the tea.

"Who is that?" I mouthed to her before she put her finger up.

"It's Asia." She ended up whispering to me and I nodded slowly, relaxing my body onto her bed.

Moments later, her phone dinged and she quickly opened the message Asia had obviously just sent to her.

"Oh my god." She put her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Girl, I said the same thing." Asia scoffed and I just wanted to know what was going on.

"It's like did y'all weird bitches plan this? Y'all waited until GG came back to leak some shit like this." She went on and I furrowed my eyebrows once I heard my name.

"What?" I asked even more curious now and Mila sighed heavily.

"Asia, she's right here." She smacked her lips, rolling her eyes.

"Oh well. She deserves to know, we can't hide it from her. Damn near the whole hood talking about it now."

"And everybody has the video. That bitch must've sent a mass text or something."

"What's going on? Who leaked what?" I asked in confusion, just wanting to know why my name was in it.

It was only my second day back, I didn't need anymore drama outside of Abir.