9.

Giselle

I sat in silence as Abir sped down blocks with his seat pushed all the way back from the steer wheeling. I was a nervous wreck, sitting in the passenger seat.

Abruptly breaking me away from my thoughts, I damn near jumped out of my skin as his phone began to ring loudly. I waited for him to answer it as I looked over to him but he continued to allow it to ring before he eventually decided to grab it, putting it to his ear.

"Yo." He spoke sternly while I watched him out of the corner of my eye now.

I couldn't lie to myself, he still looked so good but I instantly remembered that was going around and it turned me all the way off.

"Yeah, I'a slide back around there in the minute. Just let me handle this real quick." He said into the phone, making me roll my eyes hard.

"Shawty got me fucked up." He went on scoffing to whoever was on the phone and I furrowed my eyebrows in anger.

"Don't talk shit about me to your dumbass friends, Abir." I spoke up, not liking his choice of words as he ended the call all together.

"You're the one that started all this shit." I continued snapping at him, considering he was pretending as if I'd done anything wrong.

We weren't together anymore and he hadn't said a word to me since I've been back. I didn't owe him anything.

"You're the one who talked shit about me and disrespected me on video, Abir!" I went on, yelling at him.

And while I continued to speak my piece, he sat there quietly, not even acknowledging me. I continued my rant though almost in tears but obviously it didn't faze him at all because he remained silent.

"As a matter of fact, don't you have a girlfriend?" I spat, calling the girl from the video his girlfriend.

"Why the fuck are you worried about me and what I'm doing now? You was just having sex with someone on video?"

"Go be with her!" I yelled as tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

I was so emotional in this moment because I still loved him, after three whole years I still loved this man. But he'd already had sex with someone else and gotten with someone else then in the mist of that, he talked shit about me and disrespected me in front of this person.

That's what hurt the most.

"Go be with that bitch and leave me fuck alone!"

"Keep talkin'." Was all he said, completely ignoring me and my emotions.

"Yeah, I'm going to keep talking because you have the nerve to embarrass me in front of everybody and pretend I owe you any type of loyalty."

"I came back here wanting to make it right with you and this is what you do?" I went on, sobbing now, I was tired of holding it in.

Lord knows I'd tried hard to hold it in and keep my poker face but it didn't last long.

While I bawled, he looked at me out of the corner of his eye, pretending as if he didn't even care about me or my feelings anymore.

"I hate you, Abir." I cried out.

"I hate you. You never loved me." I shook my frantically.

"I told you I would come back and still love you and I still do but you did this to me."

"You never loved me." I went on and he scoffed, shaking his head.

Saying nothing, he slammed his foot down on the gas going as fast as he could on this tiny street and I gasped loudly as I grabbed at my seatbelt while I cried harder now.