22.

Giselle
That morning

Awaking from my slumber, I quickly sat up, looking around me and seeing no Abir.

Before I could even think of where he might've went, I heard hard footsteps coming toward his room's door and he came in with a towel wrapped around his body.

He said nothing as he came into the room, locking the door behind him.

"Hi." I spoke shyly, making him chuckle to himself.

"Oh now you shy and shit?" He asked in amusement while I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Goodmornin' G." He spoke to me, shaking his head while I looked down at my hands, reminiscing about everything.

Last night's events flooded my mind as I sat there thinking deeply and a part of me was happy about while the other part hoped he didn't regret anything.

"G, I ain't even gon' lie to you.." He trailed off as if he was reading my mind while he took a seat at the edge of the bed with his towel still wrapped around his body.

"What?" I spoke softly, looking at him as he sat there with his back toward me.

I prepared myself for the worst as I began to hold my stomach tightly so that I wouldn't feel the pain there after he said what he was about to say to me.

"Man." He shook his head, looking down.

"Yo' pussy still good as shit." He ended up saying, throwing me completely off as he turned to look at me and the both of us ended up bursting into laughter.

"Nah, I'm dead serious." He went on with a serious look on his face before it turned into another smirk.

"A nigga was just talkin' in that video because yo' ass really gotta ocean between them lil' thighs."

"Stop, Abir." I whined playfully, covering my face now and he couldn't help but to laugh at himself.

I guess that confirmed it for me. He was not regretting this at all and I was happy about that.

Smiling to myself as our laughter slowly began to die down, we sat in silence while I began to think deeply about our next moves.

"I-" I started but stopped, glancing up at him as he removed his towel and roughly pulled me to him by my ankles.

I gasped, looking up into his eyes as he pulled me all the way to the edge of the bed and got in between my legs again.

"Let me get another round with you before I leave and shit, G." He said to me as I laid flat on my back now, putting my hands on his chest.

"You're about to leave?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, I got some business to handle.." He trailed off and I twisted my lips, not liking that answer.

"But afterwards.." He trailed off, watching me pout a bit.

"When I get back, I think I'm gon' take you somewhere." He said and I lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Yeah?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

"Yeah. I got sum' I want you to see."

"Oh. Okay." I smiled wide, nodding my head in agreement.

Feeling excited inside now, I watched as he positioned his hard Piece before roughly pushing himself into me.

"Ow." I hissed, looking up at the ceiling, getting adjusted to him once again as I breathed in and out heavily.