7.

Abir in the MM.

Abir

It took me nomore than 5 minutes to get to the block, when I did, I saw a bunch of niggas on the corner.

"There go Bir right there." I heard somebody say once I stepped out of my car.

"Yo, neph." My uncle called as I made my way over to them.

"What's gon' on?" I asked, dapping him up before I dapped everybody else up.

"I don't know, man. Some girly ass shit gon' on right now." Unc went on saying and I just looked at him, waiting for him to tell me what was up.

In the back of my mind, I already knew it was probably something with G but I ain't say shit.

"Bitches got your name gon' around crazy in the hood this morning."

"What?" I knitted my eyebrows.

"Yeah." He nodded, looking at me seriously.

"I heard it's a couple of videos of you floating around, fucking some lil' bitch or sum.." He trailed off, taking a pull from his blunt.

I ain't even know what this nigga was talking about but I damn sure wasn't fucking on none of these bitches out here. So if a video was floating around of me, that shit had to be old.

"Shit crazy." He shook his head while I stood there still confused.

"Heard the lil' shawty in the video sent it around to everybody since G came home yesterday." Tone spoke up, shaking his head.

"Just tryna get under her skin and shit and the shawty did just that because now my mama tryna keep G calm."

Damn. I thought to myself.

"She saw it?" I asked, just for confirmation.

Though I wasn't fucking with her and I probably would never fuck with her again, I'd never want to humiliate her or embarrass her with no shit like this.

I knew how her timid ass could get. Letting people get in her head.

"Yeah, my mama had to calm her lil' ass down earlier." Tone went on telling me.

"Second day out here and she already ready to put hands on sum' over you." He scoffed, making my Unc laugh.

"Where the video at?" I asked, now needing to know.

All of shit was dumb to me, everybody wanted to stir some shit up with me and G. Whole time none of this had to even happen. I was doing me and she could be doing her.

But of course, people couldn't mind their business.

"Bro, I got the video right here." One of the homies, Darnell, spoke up, showing me his phone.

"Who sent you this?" I asked, grabbing it.

"Kayla." He said, naming one of G's so called friends that he messed around with from time to time.

Not responding, I clicked play and instantly remembered when and where the video took place.

"Shit." I spoke under my breath, watching the video closely, secretly hoping it wasn't the one I thought it was.

"Damn, your shit get wetter than G's." I heard myself say and I sighed deeply when I did.

I knew G was probably hurt especially if she'd watched that shit in full to hear me say what I'd said. Even though this video was two years old and I was just acting off of emotions at the time, I knew she wouldn't want to hear none of that shit.