𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊

(A/N: Avoid using curse words please, I won't hesitate to delete your comments! Now that that's out of the way, enjoy the story!)

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

|| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

His ocean eyes stared directly into her e/c orbs.

She knew that what she had done was wrong and inhumane. She knew that and yet, she did it anyway.

"I can't even look at you." he scoffed.

"How...did it come to this? I just wanted it all to end, but not our relationship, too..." she paused, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You make me sick." he said. This wasn't the girl he grew up with. No, this was the monster she had to become.

"I just wanted this war to end." Y/n wiped away the tears in her eyes and stared at him.

Something in her clicked. The whispers of her ancestors overpowered her feelings for her beloved.

"And I'm going to do that, no matter what." she declared, staring into his ocean eyes.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Y/n, wake up." a voice called out to the sleeping girl. Y/n's odd dream about a man and a woman arguing vanished and she couldn't even remember a trace of it.

"A few more minutes, Lada." Y/n grumbled, hiding her small figure under the thin blanket, making the woman chuckle.

"Wait...Lada?!" Y/n jolted awake, surprising her older sister. She stared at Lada in disbelief.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be training or guarding or...something?" the little girl inquired.

"Well, yeah, but guess what?" she teased. The little girl pouted, not liking the fact that she's being teased, but curiosity got the best of her.

"What?" the girl's curiosity perked up, interested in the reason as to why her older sister wasn't at work.

"Today's my day off!" she cheered, making the girl cheer as well. The two giggled at their silly actions.

It was as if her older sister's positivity affected her as well. She couldn't help but smile whenever her older sister came back home to visit her.

Usually, she would have to stay over at Armin's place because she was almost always left alone.

"What do you wanna do today? I have the whole day off, so we should go somewhere together." Lada suggested.

Lada serves the Survey Corps at the age of only 20 years old. She's very cheerful and positive.

She's a kind person. She took Y/n in, since her parents abandoned her on the streets, for some reason.

Ever since then, Y/n was convinced that they are both biological sisters, which Lada didn't seem to mind.

Since I'm the narrator and we're living in 2021, Lada is the type who would buy you any sort of cravings at any time, even if it's in the middle of the night.