Teasing flirting!!

Hello my friends , how are you all doing?? Hope all is well at your end.
I am back with yet another chapter ...hope you guys will like it.

*One important notice, guys ...I am going to updates book only on weekends coz of work and few projects . We will have regular updates on weekends..and will try to give 2 updates on Saturday and Sunday.

✍🏻
"Shoo shoo , just go away," she laughed just to keep things lightly, as her heart was beating louder and in truth she is attracted towards him for real , just a physical attraction nothing else she thought .

"Really?" Aarav stood straight  and looked at her . Dear Mira you gonna  call me again and this time I won't come out until I am done with shower he looked at his clothes on leather bench . Stay here my boys he thought .

"Yes ," she said her eyes fixed on the floor as if searching for password on the floor.

"Ok so you don't want password," he asked walking inside the bathroom.

"What?  No no no.... Yes ....I want..." she got up  from the pouf and ran behind him, "Aarav password ," she said knocking at the door.

Aarav didn't replied he locked the door and went inside the shower .
"You can't do this to me not me actually to our project ," she angrily kicked the door with her leg.

"Ohh okk wait I will unlock both mobile and door," he said walking out of the shower .

He slightly opens the door and looked at her, his hair was wet and was making him more tempting. She had seen him like this but why she is feeling different. Why she want to keep looking at him . Ohh this is all physical attraction she shook her head and look at him again.

Samaira gulped hard and moved her eyes from him, "you have lost your brain, Aarav go back and quickly take a shower, please," she turned from the door and his tempting handsome face .

"Yaa as you wish," he open the door little more ," umm if you want you can join me," he smirked looking at her retrieving back .

"What?" she turned and looked at him in shock he was standing on the doorway, towel wrapped around his waist and water was dripping on the floor .

For a minute, Samaira thought about his offer , she felt like joining him in shower and feel his body close to her but she shook her thoughts away, "You should go back and finish with your shower, we are really getting late, I hope you understand," she spoke but her tone was soft.

"That's why I am saying, come inside and we can discuss while I take shower," he winked and turned  to go inside .

"Coming ," he teased without facing her.

"Shut up," she said sitting back on pouf.

Aarav went inside and took a shower , he came out after five minutes again in towel.
"Really Aarav I don't understand you , you...." She paused and looked at him for a seconds but then she spoke again , " I need to know ...what's going on inside you mind ," she said looking at him.

"Ohh you don't need to understand me you already know me ," Aarav spoke .

"Ohh but these days you behave really differently," she spoke again.

"Accha (really) my wearing towel , standing close to you , holding your hand all this seems different right ," he asked.

Aarav walked towards her,  he took blue colour towel from self and started drying his hair .

Samaira got up from pouf and walked towards the door of walk-in-closet, " I think you need space," she said without looking back at him.

"No I need you," he pulled her against his chest , she could smell wooden spice cologne which he must have used during shower . Her body reacted heavenly but suddenly she withdraw herself and looked at him.

"Aarav ?" She mumbled.

"Yes Mira," Aarav asked touching his nose with hers.

"Let me go," she spoke her voice failing, her desire to stay close to him more tempting than moving away from him.

"Why ?" he asked rubbing their nose .

"I ...I don't know ," she said her fingers touching his shoulder lightly.

"You know Mira ," Aarav huskily spoke.

"Please Aarav, your behaviour confuses me , " she spoke , her voice shivered.

"Really ," he asked moving back.

"Yes ," she replied closing her eyes for a second then she opened her eyes and looked at his handsome face which she wanted to caresses with her lips.

"Ok then go and think about my behaviour and why you feel different but before that just make a call to driver and ask him to bring the car we will be going to office ," he said taking his shirt from hanger.

She  walked  towards the door, "what about messages to our crew," she asked.

"I had already done ," he smirked .

"When?" She asked  confusion clouded her . What's going on ? She thought.

"While coming upstairs," his smirk deepened.

"And this was all.....," she questioned.

"A game to bring you up, I wanted you near me," he said locking the walk- in -closet.

Samaira turned and looked at the closed door. Why this what's  going between us why do you love me Aarav? she thought.

Aarav got ready and went down were Samaira was waiting for him in his living room . His parents were also sitting and they were having black coffee.

"Car is ready let's go," Samaira kept the cup on table and  got up from the sofa .

"Wait let me have some coffee," Aarav  said , with hand gestures he asked her to sit.

"Sir your coffee," butler came out from kitchen and gave him his favourite travel mug filled with black coffee .

"Let's go," Samaira  said walking out she slightly turned and waved at Naina and Ganesh who sweetly smiled at her. They both then walk out to the waiting car.

"What they have done, do you think Aarav had worked in his room coz they came down within 15 minutes?" asked Naina.

"No Aarav took her to do something naughty," Ganesh laughed .

"He is your son ...have some shame at least ," Naina said walking down the stairs to her bed room.

"You only asked what they have done," Ganesh jogged towards his wife.

Aarav and Samaira sat on the back seat of the car and ordered driver to drive smoothly to office while they work in the back seat .

They didn't discussed anything that have happened between then in Aarav's room  rather they discussed about the project and did some calling and asked his P.A to arrange board room for meeting .

✍🏻
Short chapter but don't worry will update long chapter next weekend .

Thanks
Veenu 🌹